• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

where art thou TV remote??

The worst. I can't tell you how many awful episodes of Everyone Loves Raymond (no, Raymond, not everyone loves you. I for one do not.) I've had to endure because the couch ate the remote.

Edited by Phil in Absentia

Good ol' Blabber Crew are at it again this morning. It's not even 10AM and they're OMG'ing each others ears off about all the alcohol they drank this weekend and about how hot (or not) the bartenders and guys they met were.

What I'd do for a grenade to drop over the other side of this wall right now...

Good ol' Blabber Crew are at it again this morning. It's not even 10AM and they're OMG'ing each others ears off about all the alcohol they drank this weekend and about how hot (or not) the bartenders and guys they met were.

What I'd do for a grenade to drop over the other side of this wall right now...

might wanna wish for 2 grenades, in case the 1st one is a dud

The worst. I can't tell you how many awful episodes of Everyone Loves Raymond (no, Raymond, not everyone loves you. I for one do not.) I've had to endure because the couch ate the remote.

1. EveryBODY Loves Raymond

2. I didn't have you pegged as being lazy enough to not get up and change the channel

might wanna wish for 2 grenades, in case the 1st one is a dud

Good idea.

1. EveryBODY Loves Raymond

2. I didn't have you pegged as being lazy enough to not get up and change the channel

You've never seen or sat on my couch. Once you're in it and the recliner is kicked up, you're not getting up for much of anything.

Good idea.

You've never seen or sat on my couch. Once you're in it and the recliner is kicked up, you're not getting up for much of anything.

So your couch is equivalent to sex. Where did you buy it and can you send me a link to the manufacturer?