• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

What Phil thinks of Peetie

http://movieactors.com/photos-stars/danny-devito-austinpower-gold.jpg

What Peetie thinks of Phil

http://www.kingofannarbor.com/_/rsrc/1266352920924/home/hipster%20douche%20by%20Iowahawk%20Blog.jpeg

I wish. That guy can actually grow a beard.

Who cares? His job is to buy milk. No one said go out and get organic milk. No one told him to go out and get soy milk or lactaid. Regular milk. That's his job.

Organic milk is regular milk. Actually, "regular milk" is less regular and real milk than organic.

But I'll admit I'm wearing a "Support Local Farmers" shirt from Organic Valley today and just dropped off my gf at her internship with a local community-supported agriculture coalition. I'm pretty big into buying organic, because organic food - especially dairy and veggies - is what people 3 generations ago called food.

So, there's a person currently trapped underneath a car in my town. Where do you ask? Inside the Taco Bell. Yes, inside.

I'm confused... someone crashed into the Taco Bell building and pinned someone else under their car?

Kinda eerie considering I was just telling Kristin about how if we look for a house I don't want to buy a corner lot or a place off a major road because a huge fear of mine is being killed by some asshole who fell asleep at the wheel or was drunk who came flying off said road and barreling into my home.

That happened right down the street from PI's. Yeah, I hear ya but if you get two stories your fine. Just need to make sure you have legit home owners insurance. ;)

How am I fine? What if he plows into me when I'm watching television at 7:30 at night in my living room on the first floor? LOL.