• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#81) Rangers vs. New York Islanders — Revenge Is a Dish Best Served at 12:30pm, Nationally

3 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Listening on the radio so I'm not making any accusations, but I haven't heard Panarins name mu h and his ice time is pretty high among forwards.

How is he playing ? 

The line in general is very blech. Very unnoticeable.  Not generating anything.  No puck possession. 

I get really worried about this team being able to raise up to the level necessary to compete in the playoffs. Winning in March is not as easy as winning now. And they just seem to have hit a little wall.

I will say this: you lose in the 1st Round, back to back years, against the Devils and Islanders? Wave good bye to this team. Because that means it is time for seismic changes in that locker room.

• Bullseye 1

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I get really worried about this team being able to raise up to the level necessary to compete in the playoffs. Winning in March is not as easy as winning now. And they just seem to have hit a little wall.

I will say this: you lose in the 1st Round, back to back years, against the Devils and Islanders? Wave good bye to this team. Because that means it is time for seismic changes in that locker room.

This finish to the season reminds me a bit of 2005. Dominant season from a player, cruising through the season only to collapse at the end. So, if they lose the division are they definitely playing the Islanders in the first round then?

They haven’t scored a 5v5 goal since the fucking Revolutionary War.

This is pathetic. You lead everything since October and then piss it away the last week of the season.

Sounds very 2005-06. Except then, it was acceptable. If that script repeats itself and we wind up burning here, I wouldn’t care if they were the team that moved to Salt Lake City.

• Bullseye 1

2 minutes ago, Br4d said:

Both goals against today so far were unlucky.

That said, if the Bread Line is not going strong in the playoffs we're 2 rounds tops and out.

Panarin’s been junk the last 3 games. Against two teams that are playing clog it up playoff type hockey.