• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#81) Rangers vs. New York Islanders — Revenge Is a Dish Best Served at 12:30pm, Nationally

you can't win unless you can score goals no matter how much better of a team you are.  the Rangers have had some high quality opportunities and I don't think the Islander goalie is that good.  Poor shot selection and at one point at the beginning of the game it looked like they were trying to get the puck to Panarin too much.  Maybe we are all missing the point.  They are in the playoffs and they need to be healthy.  The last game with the Islanders Kreider took a slapshot off his thigh, Trouchek was faceplanted into the boards and Mika ran into a shoulder pad.

• Like 1

The Rangers seem to believe that playing a solid five or six minutes every now and then and converting on special teams is enough and what happens during the rest of the game doesn’t matter very much.

Id like to see Kakko and Roslovic swap spots. Just to see how Roslovic does with Wennberg and Cuylle.  Kakko...  maybe put on line 4 and either Rempe or Goodrow playing alongside 20/93.  

Kakko is Kakkoing again . Maybe he needs a seat.

2 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Listening on the radio so I'm not making any accusations, but I haven't heard Panarins name mu h and his ice time is pretty high among forwards.

How is he playing ? 

Was just going to say, Panarin looks a bit off today. Few missed passes, not as engaged on driving the play and shooting as much.

Zibanejad has been the Rangers best forward. He's trying to noticeably make some creative plays out there.