• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#81) Rangers vs. New York Islanders — Revenge Is a Dish Best Served at 12:30pm, Nationally

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Best all around period by most players on the team in a long while. The goals will come if they keep playing like this.  Perhaps you would rather see the effort level from the Flyers game?

I didn’t see the game against the Flyers and based on what I’ve seen in this forum, it’s a good thing….

Yes, the efforts has been there in the first ten minutes, but the Isles took over the remaining time. The Rangers has the tendency to get frustrated, when not scoring, especially if the Isles bang in one or more goals in the four minutes major. I hope not….

Rempe already played 2:28 total time on ice only played 7 1/2 minutes total against the Canadiens Sunday night … took some faceoffs today in a huge game .... Lavy trusting the kid more??!… good sign I’m guessing? Need to find a way to kill 3 1/2 minute penalty …
LGR 

• Believe 1

1 minute ago, siddious said:

Yea swing and a total miss here by drury. 

Gave up little for a guy that adds the element of speed, which will come in handy in some way. I wanted a different type of player for the spot that was available. Roslovic is good for lower line duty and depth. Not as a regular top 6 forward. 

I'm seriously hoping Wheeler can get healthy for the playoffs.  Sorry to the haters. I think he worked best with 20/93 over every option tried. Or maybe Chytil can step in at RW. Heck. I go Jonny Brodzinski there at this point.