• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#81) Rangers vs. New York Islanders — Revenge Is a Dish Best Served at 12:30pm, Nationally

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

They haven’t scored a 5v5 goal since the fucking Revolutionary War.

This is pathetic. You lead everything since October and then piss it away the last week of the season.

Sounds very 2005-06. Except then, it was acceptable. If that script repeats itself and we wind up burning here, I wouldn’t care if they were the team that moved to Salt Lake City.

LOL Damn. Posted at the same time. 

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

This finish to the season reminds me a bit of 2005. Dominant season from a player, cruising through the season only to collapse at the end. So, if they lose the division are they definitely playing the Islanders in the first round then?

If we lose, Carolina clinches top spot in division with 2 wins. They play Chicago and Columbus.

Islanders will further strengthen hold on M3. So I’d say yeah, we lose here, it’s us and them.

They got this. Laviolette will settle things down.  Panarin will show up and hold everyone's hand to victory... again.  

LOL. Gotta hope for a  quick PP to start tge 3rd. Let Kreider Kreider..... if he ever gets to the game today. Did anyone tell him it was a 12:30 start?

I'm not ready to quit on them because we saw this same shit show toward the middle of the season and they turned it around after the all star break.  All things considered right now someone needs to remind these kids that people are paying a lot of money between tickets and food to watch them "play" hockey.  The people in the stands do not care if they made the playoffs or not.  they want to see them win... 

“The reporter asked, "why did you play so hard."

"Because there might have been somebody in the stands today who'd never seen me play before, and might never see me again"
-Joe DiMaggio”

Joe DiMaggio

• Applause 1

Just now, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

No worries, a coach with a system fixes th… oh wait

If two coaches couldn’t fix it, then neither of them are the reason for lack of scoring on 5v5….

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

If we lose, Carolina clinches top spot in division with 2 wins. They play Chicago and Columbus.

Islanders will further strengthen hold on M3. So I’d say yeah, we lose here, it’s us and them.

Islanders instead of Pens/Caps/Det in the 1st round and loses home ice in a potential 2nd round against Carolina. Just a huge fuck up right at the finish line…

Still got 20 minutes left to save this. They’ve done it before.

If I'm Chris Kreider I'm on 100% effort at this point.

He's the guy who is going to go if this team flames out this season and and 15 team no trade list leaves lots of places you don't want to end your career.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They got this. Laviolette will settle things down.  Panarin will show up and hold everyone's hand to victory... again.  

LOL. Gotta hope for a  quick PP to start tge 3rd. Let Kreider Kreider..... if he ever gets to the game today. Did anyone tell him it was a 12:30 start?

You didn’t see his assist on our only goal?

1 minute ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

You didn’t see his assist on our only goal?

That goal had little to do with him. Schneider being a selfish shot taker and getting his own rebound is most if what matters there. Kreider shouldn't get an assistcat all on that one. Zib finding Schneider as tge trailer should be the only assist. 

1 minute ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

After the Rangers win this game, I want the camera to cut to Messier dry-humping the Stanley Cup with PK kneeling alongside with his mouth open to accept the Champ's champagne. 

(Oh-boy that's a dark image. LOL)

Dark image?

racist wonder showzen GIF

• LMFAO 1