• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Matt Rempe Suspended 4 Games for Elbow to Head on Jonas Siegenthaler

NHL network might as well change its name to the Rempe network. I say good for the kid. Hes played 10 games and has a ton of people talking about him. Sure, it's polarizing and he needs some adjustments, but good for him to carve up the opposition himself a niche in the league for now. 

• LOL 2
  • TroCheckmark 1

Ray Ferraro was just on a podcast saying the next time we play NJ, that the Devils should go headhunting on the Rangers star players.

It is an embarrassment to the NHL that an idiot like Ferraro can openly say something like that. If fans want to say that in heat of the moment stuff, or even someone like Daneyko or Salvador with their deep roots with NJ, I guess that’s fine. But for a guy like Ferraro, who is supposed to be non-biased and fair toward all teams based on his position, to come out and say this, is just another endictment toward his vendetta against the Rangers for whatever reason.

Just pathetic, but not unexpected from an uneducated hack like that suffering from little man syndrome forever. Fucking loser. 

Edited by RichieNextel305
  • LMFAO 1
  • Bullseye 1
  • Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Ray Ferraro was just on a podcast saying the next time we play NJ, that the Devils should go headhunting on the Rangers star players.

It is an embarrassment to the NHL that an idiot like Ferraro can openly say something like that. If fans want to say that in heat of the moment stuff, or even someone like Daneyko or Salvador with their deep roots with NJ, I guess that’s fine. But for a guy like Ferraro, who is supposed to be non-biased and fair toward all teams based on his position, to come out and say this, is just another endictment toward his vendetta against the Rangers for whatever reason.

Just pathetic, but not unexpected from an uneducated hack like that suffering from little man syndrome. Fucking loser.

Nothing Ray Ferraro says has any merit. He's a flaming fuck-wad!  His face reminds me of a used Trojan!

...and you know what, maybe we should go head hunting!  

I would go pay to see Jack Hughes...with a fucking neck brace on!

• TroCheckmark 1

There was at least one headhunting attempt last night on Panarin in center ice in the 3rd.  Devils were down two goals so it was an innocuous oops collision that dumped Panarin on his ass while the Devil skated away from the collision.

• Keeps it 100 1

6 minutes ago, Br4d said:

There was at least one headhunting attempt last night on Panarin in center ice in the 3rd.  Devils were down two goals so it was an innocuous oops collision that dumped Panarin on his ass while the Devil skated away from the collision.

I saw it as well.

43 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Just pathetic, but not unexpected from an uneducated hack like that suffering from little man syndrome forever. Fucking loser. 

Let them try. This Devils team is softer than three ply with aloe. Trouba and Rempe alone will deal with them.

• Keeps it 100 1

2 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

Let them try. This Devils team is softer than three ply with aloe. Trouba and Rempe alone will deal with them.

I'll add Cuylle and Schnieder as their tag team partners!

Edited by Ozzy

50 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

What podcast? 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Yea, I don't agree at all that an adjustment will reduce his effectiveness.

Make that same hit you made last night, just keep your elbow down. No one is saying not to make the hit on Bastian, even though the result was the same, the circumstance is different.

Even though I am against the sentiment that he even needs an adjustment what you say here is still true. He will be just as effective with one as he is without.

3 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I have to look it up. Saw a few people post about it on Twitter but I’m gonna level with you all, I’m sick as a dog so maybe when I feel better I’ll have the energy to look back and find it, lol.

I'll look for it, no worries. 

6 minutes ago, delneggs said:

Dept of player safety is a joke with zero consistency, so that's why for a 1st offense, he will get 5 games.  He deserves at least 1 and maybe 2, so they will give him 5.   

Clean elbow to the head.  I freaking love Rempe but if he keeps doing stuff like that his future is going to narrow some.

• Keeps it 100 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Yea, I don't agree at all that an adjustment will reduce his effectiveness.

Make that same hit you made last night, just keep your elbow down. No one is saying not to make the hit on Bastian, even though the result was the same, the circumstance is different.

The only adjustment that needs to be made, as you said, is to keep his elbow down. I'd literally tell him "don't pass up hits just because of this, just make sure you're doing it as clean as possible." Tell him to watch Trouba tape, or get pointers from him direct.

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

The only adjustment that needs to be made, as you said, is to keep his elbow down. I'd literally tell him "don't pass up hits just because of this, just make sure you're doing it as clean as possible." Tell him to watch Trouba tape, or get pointers from him direct.

How to perfect the chicken wing

• Bullseye 1

48 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I have to look it up. Saw a few people post about it on Twitter but I’m gonna level with you all, I’m sick as a dog so maybe when I feel better I’ll have the energy to look back and find it, lol.

45 minutes ago, Pete said:

I'll look for it, no worries. 

So here's why you can't listen to Rangers Twitter. Ferraro did not say the Devils should headhunt anyone. What he said was, if Rempe isn't learning from his first match, or 2nd match penalties, then the Devils should go the the Rangers players and tell them "If Rempe doesn't stop, you're going to get it next", and that the comment should be directed "not at tough guys".

He also said he "hates that he feels that way" and went on to be quite complimentary of Rempe's game. LINK TO PODCAST (7:30ish, but the whole beginning is about Rempe)

This is no different than Avery telling the Flyers "I really don't want to kill Giroux tonight, we've got this guy running around...", which everyone loved.

Rangers fans can't have it both ways.

Edited by Pete
  • Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

9 minutes ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

Please provide link, time stamp and what toilet paper you were using when locating.  

I learned my lesson, we don't want people questioning and asking for verification if water is wet just because they don't like the person stating that water is indeed wet. "Can we confirm this?"

14 minutes ago, Phil said:

Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

• LOL 1