• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#56) Rangers vs. Dallas Stars — Don't Get Stankin' Wedgewooded

Phil

Just now, mbob said:

I haven’t felt this good after a win in a long time, this team will make noise in the playoffs with goaltending like that!

I am right there w you. Complete game by the whole team

I missed all but the last 5 or 6 minutes. The numbers suggest Igor just goalie'd the shit out of Dallas, and he certainly looked sharp before the empty netter. He was left out to dry against the Isles, but had a shutout the game before that. Good news if he's rounding back into form. The one guy who could put this team on his back to go deep in the playoffs

Edited by BrooksBurner

I’ll go ahead and say it:

If they get that Shesterkin, and play that type of grinding defensive hockey, they can beat any single team in this league. Not one team scares me if they get that type of performance and skate the way they all did tonight.

Brilliant game. Playoff style.

• Bullseye 1
  • Keeps it 100 1
  • Believe 2

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I’ll go ahead and say it:

If they get that Shesterkin, and play that type of grinding defensive hockey, they can beat any single team in this league. Not one team scares me if they get that type of performance and skate the way they all did tonight.

Brilliant game. Playoff style.

If that is how they plan to play the rest of the year, Drury should keep all his draft picks and just let them go into the playoffs as is.  Bring up some depth from Hartford in case of injuries and let the boys play.  The team chemistry is just right at this point with the 2 big boys on the 4th line and everyone feeding off their energy.  

• Applause 1