• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #39] Rangers vs Vancouver Canucks — Jack Adams Battle

Just now, mbob said:

I agree and been thinking it for a few weeks but the cap handcuffs it. We will add a couple pieces at least. 

Hope so. We need some blue collar grinders. How much skill is too much? I think we are witnessing it. Give me another 2 or 3 Trocheks

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

2018 Wheelr bruies that. 2024 Wheeler is buried. 

2018 Wheeler did shoot that. It took until 2024 to reach its destination, cause Wheeler.

• LMFAO 1
  • The Chyt! 1

3 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

Love the doom and gloom analysis…It ain’t that bad…yet…Vancouver took advantage of two of our weakest defensive players in Vesey/Laffy…both were just skating around aimlessly on those two goals and Vancouver found the open guy…it’s going to be one of those games where everyone needs to play 200 feet of hockey…we all know the Rangers bottom 6 is pretty poor in the defense department…just need to them to break even.

I respectfully disagree. We have seen this for several weeks. It resembles the last couple of seasons. Multiple dots on a chart going in the same direction equals a trend. I believe we are seeing that. 

I believe this is an above average team that doesn't make it far in the playoffs. Regular season princess, playoff pumpkin as currently staffed

• Keeps it 100 2

1 minute ago, Br4d said:

Laviolette's honeymoon in the locker room is over.  Now he has to get a bunch of vets moving in the same direction because his sheep have wandered.

Good luck brother lol

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I like our game. Trailing but we’ve generated way more. Keep pushing.

Yeah they've had good jump of late it's the 2 goals on 5 shots that's the issue...evidenced by the sloppy play on this last shift.