• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #39] Rangers vs Vancouver Canucks — Jack Adams Battle

Just now, Pistol Pete said:

That more has to do with the fact Miller doesn’t skate well so stops and starts aren’t his thing…like Kreider!  LOL…

He's just a forward playing D and doesn't take his D responsibilities serious. IMO opinion he's in it for the personal glory not for the team.

Lots of O skill but I think his priorities are fucked

Well their bottom six is just outclassing ours plain and simple. This is an injury game so far because our depth is a bunch of ahl guys and theirs are doing shit like that. 

oh and shesterkin needs to make a save here and there

Just now, LindG1000 said:

I get that some of these goals are skill goals, but Shesterkin has to make a save. Dude couldn't stop kielbasa from going through a colander right now.

Doesn’t matter. Demko is playing lights-out. NYR kinda fucked. 

• Bullseye 1

Just now, Dem said:

I knew I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue

Never too late to resume addictive habits. In fact, better start double fisting them glue sticks the way this game is going. 

• Bullseye 1

Fox absolutely turnstiled on that last one. Don't hit or waive a stick buddy. Just be there. That'll work...

What was with the talking hand motion by Hoglander on that one?

Edited by The Dude

Vancouver has scouted a weakness in the Rangers aggressive neutral zone play…with the D stepping up, it leaves the area behind the D wide open…Ranger forwards either need to adjust and get back faster (which takes away from their pressure on the Vancouver D), or the Ranger’s D have to play that a little less aggressive.  That’s the 4th time Vancouver has done that in that exact spot on the ice…surprised the Rangers fell for that again…

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

I don't know if he's still kind of injured or what, but he's been in a malaise since coming back.

He’s been playing with his head up his ass since he came back. Again, it’s just one speed with him. And it comes off as lackadaisical sometimes. Just brutal lately. He just floats.