• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #39] Rangers vs Vancouver Canucks — Jack Adams Battle

Just now, Br4d said:

The Rangers are like the Anti-Bruins when they get into that mode.  All flash and no business.

I get that the Canucks scored a few showboat goals there, but watching stupid shit like Trouba flipping a pass to the center of the D-zone through his legs is just....I don't know why you do that. 

• Like 1
  • VINNY! 1

We've seen the kids benched or demoted along with everyone's favorite whipping boy Wheeler. But maybe you can bench Kreider or atleast demote him to "spread out the offense ", while giving deserved icetime to Cuylle or Othmann. Cuylle definitely doesn't deserve this shit. 

11 minutes ago, Dem said:

And lots of whiskey. Agreed 100%! On the good side this forum is the only thing that keeps me from being insanely angry during those events. There's some really funny SOBs on here to balance things out

Yeah, this place can be fun, win or lose. But I hate when the Rangers just plain look like crap, and give games away

• Bullseye 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

Well more no shows than 60 minutes complete games over the last 3 weeks. This unfortunately is NOT a team that's going anywhere in the playoffs unless they make some significant moves. 

• Keeps it 100 1

Another game where you need to figure out a way to keep a goal or two out of our net. Our offense has been good against a very strong defensive team. Our defense has let us down again. Sometimes that’s the forwards but tonight it’s the D

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Othmann- 4:50 of ice

Cuylle- 7:01

Shit,  even Vesey is under 8. 

Unacceptable. 

The way Cuylle was playing, he deserved far, far better than that. Noticeable on every shift.

• Cheers 1