• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #39] Rangers vs Vancouver Canucks — Jack Adams Battle

Not necessarily the right time to say it but Blake Wheeler is like a different species of hockey player than all the rest.  I don't think I've seen a Rangers forward as slow as him since Nicky Fotiu and Fotiu really did not know how to skate.  That's not what he was there for.

Just now, Br4d said:

Not necessarily the right time to say it but Blake Wheeler is like a different species of hockey player than all the rest.  I don't think I've seen a Rangers forward as slow as him since Nicky Fotiu and Fotiu really did not know how to skate.  That's not what he was there for.

Different species and slow because he's done.

1 minute ago, Br4d said:

Yeah, but both great stories

3 minutes ago, Dem said:

They are just playing run and gun and ignoring the system. I think we need some 93/94 lineup changes TBH

I agree and been thinking it for a few weeks but the cap handcuffs it. We will add a couple pieces at least. 

Love the doom and gloom analysis…It ain’t that bad…yet…Vancouver took advantage of two of our weakest defensive players in Vesey/Laffy…both were just skating around aimlessly on those two goals and Vancouver found the open guy…it’s going to be one of those games where everyone needs to play 200 feet of hockey…we all know the Rangers bottom 6 is pretty poor in the defense department…just need to them to break even.