• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

Vatrano with the move there lol. 
edit - oh that’s just the penalty shot. That situation exists cause Vatrano intentionally knocked the net off the moorings to award the penalty shot. 

Edited by phillyb

Great game in Carolina today. Big time comeback by Winnipeg. Scoreless first period. Carolina scores 3 in the 2nd. Winnipeg answers to tie it in the 3rd, then Monahan scores late and they hit an empty net for a 5-3 win. Big help for the Rangers.

7 hours ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

On todays episode of things you love to see:

I try not to wish ill of anyone, but the juxtaposition of this epic fail with the "people pay to see me play" quote just can't help but fan my flames of inner satisfaction.

Another heartbreaker for Pittsburgh. Lose 4-3 as Calgary scores with under a minute left off a turnover by Letang.

Again. A mess.

Likely selling at deadline. Rumors about Guentzel have been mentioned. Now reports that guys like Rust, Jarry and Nedeljkovic and others are available too.

And again…..

Another must-have for the Pens. And another dog shit, putrid effort. Down 5-0 in Edmonton going into the 3rd.

I’m sorry, and I’m not trying to be mean here. But anyone thinking that dumpster fire is making the playoffs is fooling themselves. That team should be selling every asset humanly possible this week and not pressing, but slamming the reset button as soon as humanly possible. Because that is a fucking dumpster fire right now.

What an ending in Minnesota.

Nashville tied it late. Game goes to OT. It was a game Minnesota needed, NEEDED, 2 points. In OT, John Hynes pulls Fleury as Minnesota comes in on a rush to give them a 4-on-3 in OT with a little over a minute left.

Wild gain the zone. Few passes, bang. One-timer. Game over. Huge win. Very rare you see that type of shit, but it paid off. Huge balls by Hynes there.

Little known fact: if Nashville got the puck and scored an empty netter in OT, Minnesota would have forfeited the initial point they gained by getting the game to OT. Wild shit. Just a crazy fucking ending.

Edited by RichieNextel305
  • The Chyt! 1

I was waiting for the pass...heard Zucc's name, saw the (lack of) seam and yet the little fucker still threads it across the ice tape to tape. Jesus christ. I miss Zuccarello so much. 

• Like 1
  • JIMMY! 1

11 minutes ago, Keirik said:

The Islanders are going to make the playoffs arent they? 

They keep winning, it's wild. They have games in hand too, iirc. I get periodic texts from an Isles friend lol. 

2 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

What an ending in Minnesota.

Nashville tied it late. Game goes to OT. It was a game Minnesota needed, NEEDED, 2 points. In OT, John Hynes pulls Fleury as Minnesota comes in on a rush to give them a 4-on-3 in OT with a little over a minute left.

Wild gain the zone. Few passes, bang. One-timer. Game over. Huge win. Very rare you see that type of shit, but it paid off. Huge balls by Hynes there.

Little known fact: if Nashville got the puck and scored an empty netter in OT, Minnesota would have forfeited the initial point they gained by getting the game to OT. Wild shit. Just a crazy fucking ending.

Did not know that rule