• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

20 minutes ago, Phil said:

This guy is getting dragged to the depths of hell for this take.

I have no idea what Hyman's backstory is and if that's true about his parents buying a league, but at the end of the day, what is he saying that's not true?

If you've got hyper-rich parents who are paying for elite training, do you not have an advantage?

He has spent his whole career with Matthews and McDavid. 

There are players with much more talent who work just as hard who aren't in the NHL. 

He wouldn't be scoring 50 goals if he played with first line center Boone Jenner. 

These aren't really hot takes. 

It's actually pretty ballsy to say it out loud though. 

Edited by Pete
  • Keeps it 100 1

1 hour ago, phillyb said:

I believe the sharks and the hawks have both been mathematically eliminated. But also, who gives a fuck, fuck em lol

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

I think Columbus as well. If not, maybe a game or so away from being mathematically eliminated.

Thanks. I was looking at the standings and didn't see any "E's".

15 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Shane Doan's son scored twice in his NHL debut for the Coyotes. Cool stuff.

Not just that, but his second goal turned out to be a GWG. And with Shane watching from the stands. Couldn't have scripted a better debut for the kid.

• Like 1

From Las Vegas Review-Journal

The Golden Knights built a lead but couldn’t beat the streaking Nashville Predators, who have now earned a point in a franchise-record 18 straight games.

Scored four unanswered goals last night to beat Vegas in OT. Haven't paid much attention to the Predators, but maybe I should.

7 hours ago, Karan said:

Not just that, but his second goal turned out to be a GWG. And with Shane watching from the stands. Couldn't have scripted a better debut for the kid.

Indeed. Also cool for the Coyotes that his son was still available in the second round and they were able to get him.

Washington continues to make their run too. Detroit tied it up late, but the Caps won it in OT. One of those three point kind of games where the Red Wings get something, too. Another reason I hate the loser point. lol

Also, McDavid needs seven more assists for 100 on the season. Yeah, 100 assists. Insane. lol

49 minutes ago, Abe Froman said:

From Las Vegas Review-Journal

Scored four unanswered goals last night to beat Vegas in OT. Haven't paid much attention to the Predators, but maybe I should.

Their trip to the sphere to see U2 was cancelled because they were losing. They’ve been on a rampage ever since

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Indeed. Also cool for the Coyotes that his son was still available in the second round and they were able to get him.

18 hours ago, Karan said:

19 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Shane Doan's son scored twice in his NHL debut for the Coyotes. Cool stuff.

Speaking of 2nd generation NHL’ers and their dads.

Has anyone seen Keith Tkachuk lately????

Or in however many years????

My man got DAMN FAT!

• LOL 1