• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

Just now, Tonybologna said:

Trocheck + Chytil for Horvat.....Just...Kiddiing?

Depending on the extension, but pretty much a yes. Really can’t take on the beginning of another long term contract.

But 2 guys with no defense or gumption for a guy that can score (and a lefty with a one timer I’ve been asking for)

22 minutes ago, josh said:

Depending on the extension, but pretty much a yes. Really can’t take on the beginning of another long term contract.

But 2 guys with no defense or gumption for a guy that can score (and a lefty with a one timer I’ve been asking for)

Just realized I commented this in the wrong thread, but yeah if they could get a decent extension and maybe ride with Goodrow 3C, Horvat would look good in a Ranger jersey.

29 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

Debbies lost at home to Dallas tonight, 4-1. They are 0-2-1 in their last 3. Do we smell some good ol' fashioned "coming back down to earth" settling in for the Debs?

You have to assume so at some point. If for no other reason than I don't believe their goaltending is for real. They are damn fast though. I give them that. Always buzzing. 

1 hour ago, rmc51 said:

Debbies lost at home to Dallas tonight, 4-1. They are 0-2-1 in their last 3. Do we smell some good ol' fashioned "coming back down to earth" settling in for the Debs?

They can come down quite a bit and still be very good, considering where they have been.  

4 hours ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

This felt like a suicide mission. Skating straight into Reaves without looking lol

I watched this one last night...wooof!!  Caught him up a little high but there was no penalty on the play.  He turned his head for a second, and next thing you know, it's Reaver in your face!  ....As Carlin would say, "Fuckin' MEOW!"

Hey Zuuc man, your boy scored one from his knees last night too!!  Big win for the Wild.

• Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I watched this one last night...wooof!!  Caught him up a little high but there was no penalty on the play.  He turned his head for a second, and next thing you know, it's Reaver in your face!  ....As Carlin would say, "Fuckin' MEOW!"

Hey Zuuc man, your boy scored one from his knees last night too!!  Big win for the Wild.

That was a sick goal! Out-hustling the 235lbs Chiarot and then sniping it from his knees. What a man!

• JIMMY! 1