• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

On 11/6/2022 at 11:25 AM, Karan said:

Tkachuk doing typical Tkachuk slime ball things. Wonder what he gets for this? Probably a $1,500 fine? 🙄

Just seeing this for the first time.

lmao. 

leagues a fucking joke 

Injured Edmonton Oilers left winger Evander Kane spoke to media on Friday, detailing Tuesday’s game in Tampa Bay when his wrist was cut by a skate blade.

“I kind of got taken down there. I just remember feeling something hit my wrist and then I immediately saw blood shoot up, so I put my hand over my glove. When I looked down, I could see what was going on and I knew I was in some trouble, and needed some help immediately. I was just trying to get off the ice as quick as I could. I’d never seen that much blood before. First I’m thinking: ‘I don’t want to bleed out here.' I was yelling at Doc Robinson: ‘Where’s the doctor?’ and he was like: ‘I’m right here.’ And I’m like: ‘Oh yeah, that’s right.’ I wasn’t really thinking 100 per cent. It was pretty painful. They couldn’t really give me anything initially. So for the first 20 minutes, it wasn’t great. Once I got to the ambulance, and to the hospital for the surgery, it was a little easier.” 

He said the training staff grabbed his phone and kept his family updated. “I got really lucky that they were able to reattach everything. They had to take some vein from up a different part of my arm, to help reattach the artery. I got really lucky. Unlucky and then lucky. Thankful that I should have a full recovery. Hopefully things heal… (I’ll) come back once everything is 100 per cent, but try to make that as soon as possible. I’m hoping, at least initially, while I can’t do much, I can maybe be around the team as much as I can. That will definitely be helpful as the recovery process happens.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/9272409/evander-kane-edmonton-oilers-wrist/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Literally came here to post this.

Never change, Torts. Never.

It is so endearing to hear his blunt honesty. Imagine him as your Dad?!? I don't think you'd ever get the "I'm not mad, I'm disappointed." I think you'd get a fist through the wall next to your head while he tells you what an idiot you are. Haha Still love the guy!!