• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

47 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

I was shocked when they picked Kravtsov over Wahlstrom.

Me too, but Krav wasn't and "off the board" pick. 

37 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

It was definitely a bit of a reach, I thought. Maybe not a Lias Andersson type of reach, but one nonetheless.

I didn't think it was a reach, I just thought Wahlstrom was closer because Russians tend to stay in Russia longer. 

They've both been slow developing but there's really no question who's better today and IMO Wahlstrom will have the more productive career and be a more useful NHL player. 

Edited by Pete
  • Like 1
  • Bullseye 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

I didn't think it was a reach, I just thought Wahlstrom was closer because Russians tend to stay in Russia longer. 

They've both been slow developing but there's really no question who's better today and IMO Wahlstrom we'll have the more productive career and be a more useful NHL player. 

Agreed. Who knows if Kravtsov even remains in the league after the season is over anyway. Depending how things go, he might just pack up his bags and leave again. Hopefully not. It's too bad because I thought the last game he played before his dental issue or whatever, he looked quite good.

3 hours ago, Pete said:

They've both been slow developing but there's really no question who's better today and IMO Wahlstrom will have the more productive career and be a more useful NHL player. 

even if Wahlstrom had one goal this season he'd be better than Krav...lol

1 hour ago, Karan said:

Devils embarrass the Oilers...13th straight win.

devils are one team I overlooked as a playoff contender.  lot of season to go, but not looking forward to another team in the Metro the Rangers have to compete with for playoff positions.

• Bullseye 2

14 hours ago, fletch said:

devils are one team I overlooked as a playoff contender.  lot of season to go, but not looking forward to another team in the Metro the Rangers have to compete with for playoff positions.

The Devils will come back to Earth eventually, but they're in great shape going forward. The Islanders had a great short run with back to back Conference Final appearances, but New Jersey's window is setting up to be much larger in my opinion. The rivalry with them should be great over the next decade or so.

4 hours ago, Karan said:

Wow, where did all those 'passionate' Devils fans come from!? 😂 Team goes on a streak and they suddenly appear from the woodwork lmao

They were always there. Just because you never noticed them who the fuck am I kidding they were never there. U rite bb. 

• LMFAO 1