• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

Happiness is tuning in to five minutes of a Devils game and being treated to them surrendering a six on five equalizer with 8 seconds left and an OT goal, both off defensive breakdowns.  I have no illusions about a return to last year, but D issues may bring this team down to earth.  I mean, they have Brendan Smith playing a regular shift back there.

At the Sharks/Ducks game

1. Karlsson is so fun to watch in person when he’s on his game

2. Sharks reverse retro is awesome

3. Gibson sucks, 4th Sharks goal was comical.

4. Zegras scored so that was cool 

5. Never bitch about Garden prices, paid $45 for a grilled chicken sandwich, and a coke. Food choices suck inside the arena. 
6. Great Rangers win, MSGGo came up clutch 

32 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

At the Sharks/Ducks game

1. Karlsson is so fun to watch in person when he’s on his game

2. Sharks reverse retro is awesome

3. Gibson sucks, 4th Sharks goal was comical.

4. Zegras scored so that was cool 

5. Never bitch about Garden prices, paid $45 for a grilled chicken sandwich, and a coke. Food choices suck inside the arena. 
6. Great Rangers win, MSGGo came up clutch 

The Golden Seals homage is great. Also, $45 for that!? I know California is expensive too, but wow. lol

33 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

The Coyotes beat the Bruins in regulation last night, and had a goal overturned, which is why I wouldn’t bet on hockey. The Bruins all of a sudden showing some chinks in the armor.

Yea I watched that game and thought the game winning goal was kinda hokey as the play should've been called an icing and the Bruins basically stopped skating expecting it to be whistled down.