• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Who Do You Like Tonight?

2 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

Tage Thompson has been ol' reliable when I go over on shots. Vancouver doesn't exactly have a great defense. -115 over or under 3.5. Alex Tuch is -125 at over 2.5.

I bet Tage as well. 

went 1-1 last night. was one shot short on the plus-money bet, bringing me to 40-22

Got Tage Thompson over 3.5 at -125

Barkov over 3.5 at +100. There are several options for Florida in that game that I think can hit the over but Barkov at + money is hard for me to pass up

Nico Hischier over 2.5 at -145. Montreal has holes on D and gives up shots. was tempted to take Jack Hughes over 3.5 shots same odds (still might) but like a 2.5 line better

5 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

I bet Tage as well. 

went 1-1 last night. was one shot short on the plus-money bet, bringing me to 40-22

Got Tage Thompson over 3.5 at -125

Barkov over 3.5 at +100. There are several options for Florida in that game that I think can hit the over but Barkov at + money is hard for me to pass up

Nico Hischier over 2.5 at -145. Montreal has holes on D and gives up shots. was tempted to take Jack Hughes over 3.5 shots same odds (still might) but like a 2.5 line better

Barkov at +100 when he's shot 4+ in his last 4 games. Nice call. 

Other than a few goal scorer - round robin, parlays I'm struggling on NHL picks. I literally went 0-7 on (small) moneyline bets in the past week or so. The league is so hard to predict right now.  A few times I went for 60-min. wins for a better payout and lost those due to overtime wins.

Really seems to have better luck on NFL/NCAA football games.  

• Like 1

Hit Netherlands win, Matthews under 4.5 shots, Brady Tkachuk above 3.5. Missed USA win and an Argentina parlay

Next up are Croatia over Tunisia, Poland over Mexico (biggest reach I’ve made), and a 3-way parlay for Spain with an odds boost

Also threw $0.25 on Xhaka being the Swiss top scorer at +1800

Edited by Cash or Czech