• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Who Do You Like Tonight?

On 11/4/2022 at 10:49 AM, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

only bet i cashed yesterday wasw Boldy over 2.5 shots

i think i have to stick to SOG bets those seem to be the only ones i really ever win lol

I have DeBrincat tonight. Over 3.5 against a porous Philly defense. -135

Has taken 7 shots in 3 of his last 5, and had 4 in one of the others. 

4 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

my trend of hitting 2/3 of my shot bets continued as i went 2/3 last night (lost Mika, won Necas and Verhaege)

so today im just doing 2 over shots

Kyrou over 2.5 and McDavid over 3.5. The connor one looks like free money

I was 50/50 on that. Instead I took McDavid and Ovechkin anytime scorers, and under 6.5 goals. Washington games haven't had more than 5 goals in their last 6. That said, I'm also terrible at this. 

1 minute ago, Cash or Czech said:

I was 50/50 on that. Instead I took McDavid and Ovechkin anytime scorers, and under 6.5 goals. Washington games haven't had more than 5 goals in their last 6. That said, I'm also terrible at this. 

did you parlay that or just bet them all seperately? +1000 to parlay all of that I think it might be a fun parlay

Getting absolutely demolished lately, so I'm not going to post what I'm doing. I may not even make my own decisions. Might ride out until my 5-way Premier League parlay plays out and reevaluate.

At least Ovechkin scoring 800 against the Flyers or Senators is around the right timing based on goals/game. Bet that before the season, +700 on both of those.

Only went 2/4 last night to drop my record to 36-16

Picking three tonight 

Kucherov over 3.5 at -110 TB vs WSH

Burakovsky over 2.5 +120 SEA vs MIN

Karlsson over 2.5 -180.  SJ vs DAL

not a lot of value on karlsson but he should have no issue getting those. He’s been a machine this year. 

I’ve been posting my picks to Reddit sports betting subreddit and now a bunch of people are starting to follow me lol

• Like 1