• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Who Do You Like Tonight?

16 hours ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Gustav Forsling over 2.5, -125.

He hasn't had two consecutive shots unders this month, coming off of only 2 in his last game. Played NJ two games ago and hit the over there. Plays them again tonight, Devils are kinda reeling these days and played in carolina last night. I like him in this spot again

Clayton Keller has had at least 4 shots in 5/6 games and the team has been getting good shot totals overall lately. Over 2.5 at +115 is a good value

I appreciate the tip on Keller, threw that on last minute. Hit my safer bets of Duchene over 0.5 pts and Reilly Smith over 0.5 pts. 

The only "lopsided" matchups tonight are Toronto v Philly and maybe Minnesota v San Jose. Will take a look, open to suggestions.

8 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

I appreciate the tip on Keller, threw that on last minute. Hit my safer bets of Duchene over 0.5 pts and Reilly Smith over 0.5 pts. 

The only "lopsided" matchups tonight are Toronto v Philly and maybe Minnesota v San Jose. Will take a look, open to suggestions.

thought forsling was the safe pick there lol

4 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

thought forsling was the safe pick there lol

Guess I picked the right one LOL. I've made four bets so far for tonight's games.

Elias Lindholm over 0.5 pts -155

Josh Morrissey over 0.5 pts -155

Claude Giroux over 2.5 shots +105

Erik Karlsson over 0.5 PP Pts +175

On 12/20 I went 3 out of 10, last night I went 3 out of 5. We'll see how we go tonight. Looking to add maybe one more.

Edited by Cash or Czech

Went 4/4 last night. Having trouble finding value or bets that I like, despite all the games tonight.

Necas has had over 3.5 shots in 3 of last 5 games, +140

Keller over 2.5 shots at +120, has done that in his last four games

Kempe has been hot lately, only -135 for over 1 point against the Coyotes

Will look again later to add more.

Edited by Cash or Czech
  • Cheers 1

I like Necas again too. was hoping they'd upped his line to 3.5 for last nights game and I like +140 here

Same game, I like Owen Tippett. cashed on him recently. top line minutes and we're still getting +135 on over 2.5

Jason Robertson is only -150 over 3.5 but I like it nonetheless. 8 overs in his last 10 home games. Montreal is not a good team defensively

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

I like Necas again too. was hoping they'd upped his line to 3.5 for last nights game and I like +140 here

Same game, I like Owen Tippett. cashed on him recently. top line minutes and we're still getting +135 on over 2.5

Jason Robertson is only -150 over 3.5 but I like it nonetheless. 8 overs in his last 10 home games. Montreal is not a good team defensively

I'm digging Tippett, but Robertson has burned me the last couple times so I'm hesitant. Heiskenan is over 2.5 at -130, hit that in his last three games. Hintz over 2.5 at -115, hit in 4 of last 5. 

35 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

I'm digging Tippett, but Robertson has burned me the last couple times so I'm hesitant. Heiskenan is over 2.5 at -130, hit that in his last three games. Hintz over 2.5 at -115, hit in 4 of last 5. 

Robertson had a bit of a slump but he's had 6 shots in 2 consecutive so im feeling good about it. Love Hintz though too

7 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

They shoot a ball into a hoop a lot of times and we're supposed to cheer every single time. That's the extent of my basketball knowledge. Also apparently the Knicks are good?

lol i gotta see if I can find someone who's an expert. ActionNetwork likes the Bucks over the Nets already with + money so I might go that route but we'll see. 

Whelp, 1/5 last night. That's the way it goes! Missed Necas, Keller by 1 shot each.

Gonna take a break until Premier league back Monday. Interesting games look to be:

Tottenham +100 over Brentford

Newcastle +120 over Leicester

Brighton +120 over Southampton (though the Saints always seem to screw me when I bet against them)

Liverpool only -130 v Aston Villa

Arsenal -200 against West Ham is sus because Jesus is hurt

On 12/24/2022 at 12:31 PM, Cash or Czech said:

Whelp, 1/5 last night. That's the way it goes! Missed Necas, Keller by 1 shot each.

Gonna take a break until Premier league back Monday. Interesting games look to be:

Tottenham +100 over Brentford

Newcastle +120 over Leicester

Brighton +120 over Southampton (though the Saints always seem to screw me when I bet against them)

Liverpool only -130 v Aston Villa

Arsenal -200 against West Ham is sus because Jesus is hurt

Took the first three, hit 2/3. Spurs choking made it worth losing the bet. Also took Arsenal when the odds went slightly up. Have Haaland scoring 2+ at +140 in tomorrow's game against Leeds. 

Lot going on tonight. Probably only going to make a few condensed bets instead of spreading myself out. Looking at Hintz over 2.5 shots -140, Schenn over 0.5 pts -125, Rantanen over 1.5 pts +105, maybe a couple others.

Edited by Cash or Czech

Early look at Premier League odds for the weekend, seeing some decent value based on the matchups:

Man United -110 to beat Wolves

Tottenham -150 to beat Aston Villa, coming off a sluggish draw where they tied from 2-0 down

Chelsea -150 to beat Nottingham Forest, who are second bottom and have lost 9 of their 16 games

Liverpool -170 to Brentford on Jan 2, I have a feeling those odds will decrease

I'm not sold on Arsenal +110 away to Brighton. Brighton beat them and knocked them out of a cup competition just before the world cup.

Gonna scour hockey next.

Havent been betting much lately but last night hit Jack Hughes shots over

Taking the Rangers PL tonight

DK also will give you a free bet if you lose an NHL Same Game Parlay up to $10 tonight so I took

Rangers PL + Rangers First to Score + Rangers +0.5 after the first period at +170

Also taking Breadman over 2.5 shots at -145. He's hit that over in 9/10 and Montreal is trash.

Hit Dubois shots over 2.5, missed JT Miller for the same. Both were -110, so net negative so far lol. Rest of the night:

Zegras over 0.5 pts -145

McAvoy over 0.5 pts -165

Brayden Schenn over 0.5 pts -140

Kevin Hayes over 0.5 pts -120

Edit: in the negative again unless McAvoy gets a point. 3/5 and we’ll see if I can salvage the 4th

Edited by Cash or Czech

Hit big on the Steelers yesterday!!  I just had a feeling about that one all week!  I'm gonna just go easy on the playoffs.  One game/week for me now.  These are usually where I get hosed....by like a 1/2 point and shit like that.  I may just even call it a day for football after that win yesterday!

Ended up taking some money out of DK and putting it in Fanduel to bet Backlund and hit that.

Not a lot of SoG value tonight but I like Tuch over 2.5 -150 against a terrible Philly team

I also like Fiala for over 2.5 but he's only -170. He's hit that in 5 straight and in 10/12 and he always gets hot for the 2nd half of the year. Parlay of those to is +164 so I just bet that and if Tuch hits, I might hedge my bet and put a couple bucks on the under for Fiala as well which is +130 

• Like 2