• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Who Do You Like Tonight?

43 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Hit the oilers puckline last night.

Going for the Avs puckline against chicago tonight

also its only -200 but Nino Niederetter over 1.5 shots should be free money. If anything tack it on to another bet for a parlay to boost odds a little bit

Took Niedereiter, thank you. Also took a stab at Suzuki over 1.5 shots -165. Less of a sure thing, but it's a low threshold that he's hit in 4 of last 5 games.

8 hours ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Hit the oilers puckline last night.

Going for the Avs puckline against chicago tonight

also its only -200 but Nino Niederetter over 1.5 shots should be free money. If anything tack it on to another bet for a parlay to boost odds a little bit

Hit in the first period lol. Cheers!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

@BlairBettsBlocksEverything lemme know what looks good tonight because I’ve gotta win my free bet 🙃

Missed the parlay because of RB yards, both Brady and Dak went over. 3/4 now

I had a good day yesterday, mostly because DK had a NFL bet where you'd get a free bet if you lost, so I picked Dalton Schultz first TD and hit for +1300 lol

also hit Bruins First Period 3-way ML as well as a 3 legger parlay of the Bruins 1st period ML, Panthers Sabres 1st period Under, Hronek Over 1.5 shots

I'll look into picks for tonight and let you know though!

• Cheers 2

55 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

I had a good day yesterday, mostly because DK had a NFL bet where you'd get a free bet if you lost, so I picked Dalton Schultz first TD and hit for +1300 lol

also hit Bruins First Period 3-way ML as well as a 3 legger parlay of the Bruins 1st period ML, Panthers Sabres 1st period Under, Hronek Over 1.5 shots

I'll look into picks for tonight and let you know though!

Yup, I lost my free $10 bet LOL

Dylan cozens over 2.5 shots at +110

Was under last game but hasn’t been under in 2 consecutive games this month. Chicago gets last change so whatever ability to match lines they have will be utilized on the top line. Cozens on the second line with have some space today. Hit the over against chicago earlier this season as well

• Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hit Jack judges shots over last night. Of course against his brothers team he was gonna shoot a lot lol

nothing jumped out to me today for shot overs so I took karlsson under 2.5 shots at -110

been under in 7/10, Tampa is gonna be pissed about last nights game and I expect San Jose will not have a ton of o-zone time 

also an nba bet. Lebron James needs 36 to break the points record. I took under 32.5 tonight since he’ll probably want to break it in their next game on national tv lol

I had some bets go awry last night. Had a 6 leg parlay, hit 5, and then the avalanche blew the lead late and lost in OT

Had another 2 leg parlay that needed Tampa to win and they blew it against San Jose

but hit that EK65 under 2.5 shots at least

think im gonna rock with Chytil over 2.5 shots +100

1 hour ago, Blue Heaven said:

Rangers ML

Rangers First Goal

Rangers Win 1st Period

Tarasenko Anytime Scorer

Kraken have one goal in the two games of their NY Area swing so far, so that probably means we're gonna get blown out tonight lol

+135 Rangers to win the first period intrigues me though

might take Vladdy T over 2.5 shots -125