• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Who Do You Like Tonight?

Ive been having some success lately on the shots on goal props.

Jack Hughes over 3.5 looks like a good bet tonight. he's consistently been hitting that mark and we're getting +110 on it on Draftkings

McDavid also has a line of 3.5 at -125 which I think is a good bet. He got shut down in his last game and that doesn't happen twice in a row. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Ive been having some success lately on the shots on goal props.

Jack Hughes over 3.5 looks like a good bet tonight. he's consistently been hitting that mark and we're getting +110 on it on Draftkings

McDavid also has a line of 3.5 at -125 which I think is a good bet. He got shut down in his last game and that doesn't happen twice in a row. 

Yeah I am also on Hughes over 3.5 shots. He's been shooting from everywhere. Caps are a bit leaky too. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

Bought in on that too, covering an 8 point spread. We'll see!

I saw Mac Jones was starting and I bailed on this one at the last minute.  ...I later see Zappe gets put in and makes a comeback, and I'm pissed.  But then the Bears end up giving NE the business end of the whoopin' stick.

Let's just say I'm glad I didn't get in on this one!!  LOL

31 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I saw Mac Jones was starting and I bailed on this one at the last minute.  ...I later see Zappe gets put in and makes a comeback, and I'm pissed.  But then the Bears end up giving NE the business end of the whoopin' stick.

Let's just say I'm glad I didn't get in on this one!!  LOL

Smart man. I went to sleep at half time knowing that cash was gone, but at least I hit Hughes over 3.5 shots and Carolina over Vancouver to make up for it 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cash or Czech said:

Smart man. I went to sleep at half time knowing that cash was gone, but at least I hit Hughes over 3.5 shots and Carolina over Vancouver to make up for it 🙂 

One of my buddies gave me a haeds up on Zappe not starting...to which I was like..."Yeah, no QB on a first game back from injury" mind set.

Great call on the SOG bets!!!!

Edited by Ozzy

16 hours ago, Morphinity 2.0 said:

I'm on shots on goal again tonight. Panarin over 2.5 and Zibanejad over 3.5 

Rationale? Avs take a lot of penalties and I think the Rangers will pepper them with shots

I cashed on that panarin shot total last night as well

If Jack Hughes took one more shot i wouldve cashed a 3 leg parlay with him, panarin and the over in the yotes BJs game. 

I also bet on the Kings to score the first goal against Tampa and hit that. My rationale? First game of a Cali road trip for tampa and they definitely went out and partied in LA for it. so that was free money for me lol

• TroCheckmark 1

I’ve flipped my $75 free bet credit into +$220 on 4 bets over the past week. All win/loss bets, 3 on the Phillies to win their games (2 vs. Padres, game 1 vs Astros). Yesterday bet on Seattle +3 over the Giants.

Got to say, betting on your own team to lose feels shitty, even when it’s the correct bet. 😆 

Think I’m done with moneylines on teams I don’t watch frequently…currently losing both

Won Barcelona today but lost on my stretch Brugge. Bruins and Kings losing. You feel like you have a handle on it and then it all blows up lol

edit: damn what a comeback by Boston

Edited by Cash or Czech