• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Who Do You Like Tonight?

• 1 month later...

Not a great price but Seth Jones O1.5 blocked shots at -140 I think should be a lock.

He's been getting a ton of ice time, playing around a 40% ice time share pretty consistently.

He's been over in 3 straight, 9 total. Chicago has also been badly outshot in those games, by an average margin of over 16 shots per game. St. Louis has also averaged 38 shots per game in that span. They're desperately trying to stay alive in the playoff race and its a must win so I assume they'll be firing plenty of pucks. Jones being on the ice as much as he'll be, constantly in the D zone, he might accidentally get this over.

• Bullseye 1

1 hour ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Not a great price but Seth Jones O1.5 blocked shots at -140 I think should be a lock.

He's been getting a ton of ice time, playing around a 40% ice time share pretty consistently.

He's been over in 3 straight, 9 total. Chicago has also been badly outshot in those games, by an average margin of over 16 shots per game. St. Louis has also averaged 38 shots per game in that span. They're desperately trying to stay alive in the playoff race and its a must win so I assume they'll be firing plenty of pucks. Jones being on the ice as much as he'll be, constantly in the D zone, he might accidentally get this over.

How much are you betting on these?

2 hours ago, Pete said:

How much are you betting on these?

$5 if it’s a parlay, maybe $10 on a straight bet. 

I go up and down typically but I’m still on my $50 deposit from last February and to start today I was at $190 but have been as high as $300. Have made a few withdrawals here and there when I wanna order takeout lol

• The Chyt! 1