• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Who Do You Like Tonight?

I think Debrincat wants to shit on the blackhawks tonight

Took him over 2.5 shots -160, Any Time Goal +130, and at least a point only -230 

I have a $10 free bet so Im using it on this parlay

Debrincat over .5 points -230

Panarin over .5 points -205

Kings ML -260

Jamie Benn over .5 points -105

+477 on it all

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

NYR ML, NYR 1st Goal, Panarin Anytime Goal Scorer

I wanted to throw a few bucks on Patty Kane getting a couple of points but I guess thats not an option at least through draftkings.  

Kane is there. Bet on him anytime goal scorer. 

1 hour ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

DK only has his point line as over .5 and its -205 so i think thats what he meant, I would love to get the line at 1.5 and see if there was good value 

Yeah he's there but can't add it to a single game parlay, its just a stand alone bet.  

had some fun picking players U .5 points for props. But now I'm going back to overs

Jeff Skinner, -135

Points in 11/13, 16 points total. Matt Murray starting for Toronto, he's given up 4 goals in 4 consecutive games. Buffalo should be able to get a few goals today at least, and Skinner figures to factor in to that

Vince Dunn, -130 He's got points in 9 straight, 13 in total. Just had 2 assists against the very same Dallas team. If Oettinger plays, he's been struggling a bit lately. If it's Wedgewood, he's a good backup but still a backup and Dunn has been on a heater.

+207 parlay

Edited by BlairBettsBlocksEverything

Hit both of those plus the parlay last night. 

going back to under points tonight. 

I hit on this guy for under .5 points recently. Kirill marchenko on Columbus. He’s got 18 goals and 2 assists in the year. So if he’s not gonna score a goal, he’s not gonna get a point. Not playing a good team in San Jose but on the road, pointless in 10/12, I like it at -150

• Cheers 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hit Montour over 2.5 shots, missed Seguin over 2.5 shots (thanks ESPN for the tip, morons), and skipped on Hints over 2.5 shots when he took 5...woof.

Starting with some premier league. Man City -2.5, Liverpool -1.5. Depending on how I do with premier league I'll look at hockey. Devils +100 to win game 1.

2 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

Starting with some premier league. Man City -2.5, Liverpool -1.5. Depending on how I do with premier league I'll look at hockey. Devils +100 to win game 1.

Hit Man City at +140 but lost Liverpool at -140, so a net win there.

Taking Devils to win +100, Under 5.5 is -130 but that game will be a snooze. Hischier -145 for over 2.5 shots, which he hit in his last 5 games against the Rangers. Granted, Carolina is a better defensive team. 

Draisaitl over 3.5 shots is +110, he's hit in 3 of last 4. 

Edited by Cash or Czech

4 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

Hit Man City at +140 but lost Liverpool at -140, so a net win there.

Taking Devils to win +100, Under 5.5 is -130 but that game will be a snooze. Hischier -145 for over 2.5 shots, which he hit in his last 5 games against the Rangers. Granted, Carolina is a better defensive team. 

Draisaitl over 3.5 shots is +110, he's hit in 3 of last 4. 

What a moron

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1

• 3 weeks later...

been doing pretty good overall lately betting

that $74 bet on a ball helped but also hit an OT winner these playoffs with a free bet.

Withdrew $170 to get my wife a bday gift and my current $50 deposit is up to $275 even after that.

I've been doing fairly well betting NBA playoffs. DK has a thing with $10 bets on same game parlays that if you lose you get a free bet back, so I've just been picking a few lower odd legs and i either end up hitting for like $30 or so, or I end up making it back on the free bet betting MLB

I had a little bit of success picking MLB teams to get a hit in the first inning. Finding a game with lower odds for Yes Run First INning and picking the favorite to get a hit seems to work pretty well

also just betting whoever plays the A's at -1.5 will tend to have you out ahead in the long run

• 2 weeks later...

Lets get this thread going again!

the A's are brutally awful and their pitcher tonight against Pittsburgh is somehow worse

lowest ERA in a game this year has been 8.12

Draftkings does a saily 50% MLB profit boost so betting a Pirates over.5 hits in the first inning gets you to -104. Should be free money basically.

• Like 2