• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Who Do You Like Tonight?

2/3 on over shots last night. Hit McDavid (9, lol) and Brady Tkachuk, missed Tage by one shot

Hit Argentina winning, missed Saudi draw or tie. Seriously, who beats Argentina then folds it up against Mexico when you can advance?!

Currently have Morocco and Croatia to win on the morning games. Nothing seems worth it on the afternoon games. Maybe parlay both Spain and Germany to win to bump up some odds. 

• Cheers 1

I hit 6/9 last night.

Hits: Ovechkin over 3.5 shots, Ovechkin to score, Tage over 3.5 shots, Tage to score, Pastrnak to score, Georgiev over 29.5 saves

Misses: Kaprizov over 1.5 points, Minnesota to win, Shesterkin over 28.5 saves

Tonight so far I've taken Robertson and Brady Tkachuck over 3.5 shots. Going to look at Vasilevskiy saves threshold, as well as the Oettinger under. Maybe Matthews or Nylander to score tonight. Detroit has a stronger record than Florida and a +175 to win, so I threw a couple shekels on that too. 

Edited by Cash or Czech

11 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

Oettinger over under is 28.5. He's only been over three times in his last nine starts. Ottawa is 6th in shots/game at 33.9, and Dallas are 19th in shots/against per game at 31.9.

-120 either way.

Well shit. Think I only hit two or three tonight. Time to make it up on the WC. Viva la France!

• Cheers 1

My WC bets have been garbage, but did well last night on hockey:

Won

McDavid over 1.5 points

McDavid anytime goal scorer

Swayman under 23.5 saves

Pastrnak anytime goal scorer

Pasternak over 4.5 shots

Lost

Tage over 3.5 shots

Ovechkin under 3.5 shots (psyched myself out bc the Kraken are top-3 in fewest shots against)\

Also picked both Brazil and Netherlands to go through, so...

19 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

I've gone cold over the past couple days. Not touching goalies anymore. Too unpredictable. Tonight's bets:

To record a point: Elias Lindholm, Nick Suzuki, RNH

To record a PP point: RNH

Goalscorer: McDavid, Draisaitl

Shots on goal: Brady Tkachuck over 4.5 (Anaheim gives up the most shots in the league)

I give you credit, Czech...I just have no touch for hockey....even though it's my favorite sport by a mile!

47 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

I've done better with hockey than the WC, that's for sure!

I had the Jets yesterday with the 9 1/2, and then blew it on Seattle later!  LOL

I'm slightly above even for the year.  I think I'm up like $100 total!    why bother, right?  LOL

11 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I had the Jets yesterday with the 9 1/2, and then blew it on Seattle later!  LOL

I'm slightly above even for the year.  I think I'm up like $100 total!    why bother, right?  LOL

My bets are usually $1 at most, wife said I can only play with what I've got in the account so I want to stretch it out as long as possible 😆

29 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

My bets are usually $1 at most, wife said I can only play with what I've got in the account so I want to stretch it out as long as possible 😆

I hear ya, man!  It's not like my $100 is changing my tax bracket anytime soon either.  It's more pride in my case.  I HATE to lose anything!!  LOL

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

I've gone cold over the past couple days. Not touching goalies anymore. Too unpredictable. Tonight's bets:

To record a point: Elias Lindholm, Nick Suzuki, RNH

To record a PP point: RNH

Goalscorer: McDavid, Draisaitl

Shots on goal: Brady Tkachuck over 4.5 (Anaheim gives up the most shots in the league)

Missed both goalies I ended up adding and Brady hasn’t taken a fuckin shot lol

Edited by Cash or Czech

21 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I give you credit, Czech...I just have no touch for hockey....even though it's my favorite sport by a mile!

Well Ozzy, I don't have a touch for hockey either. I missed every single bet last night 🤣 $3 and change down the drain.

EDIT: That's a lie, I got $0.50 back because Lindholm didn't even play.

Edited by Cash or Czech
  • TroCheckmark 1

19 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Well Ozzy, I don't have a touch for hockey either. I missed every single bet last night 🤣 $3 and change down the drain.

EDIT: That's a lie, I got $0.50 back because Lindholm didn't even play.

I did hit on the Pats last night!  Nothing life changing, but it's a win...I'll probably spend that $50 at the bar tonight!!  LOL

• Cheers 1

I finally got a win out of that Rodgers guy!!  Good christ!  Every time I bet on him, he tanks....and every time I go against him, he's a freakin MVP again!

Last night I kept it cool and took him giving the 7 1/2!  Broke even from Sunday!  nothing gained/nothing lost this week.

Edited by Ozzy

4 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I finally got a win out of that Rodgers guy!!  Good christ!  Every time I bet on him, he tanks....and every time I go against him, he's a freakin MVP again!

Last night I kept it cool and took him giving the 7 1/2!  Broke even from Sunday!  nothing gained/nothing lost this week.

I took the Giants -7.5 when they were up 14-3 at the half. Almost cashed out when it was a 5 point game, but held the faith.

• TroCheckmark 1

Gustav Forsling over 2.5, -125.

He hasn't had two consecutive shots unders this month, coming off of only 2 in his last game. Played NJ two games ago and hit the over there. Plays them again tonight, Devils are kinda reeling these days and played in carolina last night. I like him in this spot again

Clayton Keller has had at least 4 shots in 5/6 games and the team has been getting good shot totals overall lately. Over 2.5 at +115 is a good value