• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Who Do You Like Tonight?

Been doing alright with the EPL back

Man City -1.5 v Burnley -110 (win)

Brentford to beat Spurs +165 (loss)

Brighton -1.5 v Luton -125 (win)

Liverpool -1.5 v Bournemouth -190 (win)

Aston Villa to beat Everton -145 (win)

Man U to beat Spurs +125 (loss)

Arsenal to beat Palace -165 (win)

Next two:

Brentford to beat Palace +105

Brighton to beat West Ham -200

Debating taking Man City -1.5 to Sheffield -190 or -2.5 +140

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

I've completely ignored hockey this year, and been doing pretty well on football. Mostly focusing on spreads, and a yardage prop or two.

Me too...Football only.  Spreads only.  Doing decently so far this season...hope it continues!  😉

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

I'm gonna jinx myself, but Arizona is in the first wildcard spot in the West over a quarter of the way through the season. I took them at +750 to make the playoffs. I'm sure it'll all come crashing down when they sell their UFAs at the deadline but it's fun while it's lasting.

They are slowly and quietly building a legit team over there. Its a shame no one is watching.

4 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

I'm gonna jinx myself, but Arizona is in the first wildcard spot in the West over a quarter of the way through the season. I took them at +750 to make the playoffs. I'm sure it'll all come crashing down when they sell their UFAs at the deadline but it's fun while it's lasting.

I wish I put more on it but I tailed you on that one.

Im going for 7 Shots on Goal picks in a row tonight. GOing more conservative today with Sean Walker on the flyers, O1.5 -166

21 hours ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

I wish I put more on it but I tailed you on that one.

Im going for 7 Shots on Goal picks in a row tonight. GOing more conservative today with Sean Walker on the flyers, O1.5 -166

Yeah me too. I only put $3 because I wasn't allowed to add more money to my DraftKings account 🥲

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had an odds booster on DK the other night so used it on a 6-way parlay. Hit 5 legs (3 of which were NYR related SGP) and missed hitting by one measly Brock Boeser shot. Took the over for him at 2.5 shots, and of course he had 2. Had it at +2339. I’m still pretty annoyed by whoever blocked one of Boesers other 3 shot attempts in that game. What a fucking tease that was. Woof.

FWIW, had NYR -1.5 over Chicago, total goals at over 4.5 and a Breadman anytime goal. Had Colorado/Dallas O6, had Kucherov over 0.5 PP points. Just needed Boeser. Needed the 6th leg to activate the odds boost. 

Dammit. That’s a bad beat.

I got royally F'd by the stat tracker in the Calgary CHicago game last night. Elias Lindholm needed 3 shots on goal, was on 2. He very clearly deflected a shot on net but the league didnt give it to him. Then with the goalie pulled in the last second, he had a shot right at the buzzer that got blocked right in front of the goalie. Total Bullshit

• 1 month later...

hit the panthers parlay but arvidson got hurt early so i missed the full parlay

Frank Vatrao o.5 PP Points +390   - Ducks have 4 PP goals in 5 games, and Vatrano factored in on all of them. BJs have a terrible PK and the Ducks draw among the most PIMs in the league

Owen Tippet o3.5 shots, o.5 points, FLyers ML - +176  Tippet has points in 10/13 games. he has 8 attempts in 8//9 games and at least 1sog on the PP in 4/5, 13 attempts during that span

+1252 parlayed all together