• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Who Do You Like Tonight?

8 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Fucking 1/2 point did me in last night on the Chiefs.  Not a huge loss, but a loss nonetheless.  I like New England this Sunday as a dog.

the worst.

I only bet that game because DK had a promotion that if your team is up 7, you win your Moneyline bet regardless. Chargers betters are happy about that lol. Squeaked out a Chiefs ML win though it didnt look good early on.

Since my super cold streak ive been doing well. My $50 deposit got up to $250 now

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

the worst.

I only bet that game because DK had a promotion that if your team is up 7, you win your Moneyline bet regardless. Chargers betters are happy about that lol. Squeaked out a Chiefs ML win though it didnt look good early on.

Since my super cold streak ive been doing well. My $50 deposit got up to $250 now

Nice!!!  Keep it rolling, BBB!!!

I hit last Sunday with the Chiefs big, so I'm not worried about last night.  I waited forever for that spread to drop to 3, but it never did.  I had a "Fuck it" moment and just plunked down a fast $50. 

Keep it rockin' BBB.  This Sunday I'm feeling some NE Pats.  We'll see!!! 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cash or Czech said:

Decided to try out one of the books and hit some beginners luck. Any advice? Don't bet for your favorite teams?

I never bet on or against any of my favorite teams, but do as you see fit.  Whenever I do, it's a shit show. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

They hooked me on the free $20 3-way prop that I ended up winning 🙃

I'm gonna do my best to just spend the money I've got in already and close shop.

Oh good!!  Yeah, I try not to go with Parlays or reverses, Czech.

To me, it seems like a sucker bet.  I've actually very pretty successful rolling with one team in the NFL per week.  I pick a game that kinda stands out, and I go with it.

If I lose, fuck it, try again next week.  I limit myself to one game a week though.  Luckily for me, I got way ahead over the last 3 seasons and now I do it for fun playing with house money.  But the main thing I think it to have fun with it.  I won't do it to make a living, then it's a job in my opinion, and I already have one of those!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

They hooked me on the free $20 3-way prop that I ended up winning 🙃

I'm gonna do my best to just spend the money I've got in already and close shop.

Cash out.

then deposit money later.

theres weird shit with those initial free deposits 

I’m a micro better

I’ll do a $1 on rangers, first goal scorer, etc.

i do too many 25 cent parlays on random props bets I never win. 
I think I’ve done 1 $10 bet and maybe a few $5+ Turn

i do best betting on a random tennis match. Last season during hockey, I lost something like 40 bets in a row on random prop bets. 

23 hours ago, josh said:

I’m a micro better

I’ll do a $1 on rangers, first goal scorer, etc.

i do too many 25 cent parlays on random props bets I never win. 
I think I’ve done 1 $10 bet and maybe a few $5+ Turn

i do best betting on a random tennis match. Last season during hockey, I lost something like 40 bets in a row on random prop bets. 

I've done some small prop bets and had some luck. Kreider last night with 3+ shots was an easy cash in (+105). Also hit on English Premiere League with Man City scoring 4 goals against Southampton (+130).

My bets tonight are Maple Leafs up by at least 1 after 1 tonight (+115) and BOS/WAS no goal in first 10 minutes (+125). We'll see, playing with house money now.

Have some longer term bets. Ovechkin's 800th, fingers crossed. +700 against the Flyers and Senators based on schedule and average goals rate are pretty good odds in my book. 

I usually throw $5 for each bet unless I'm feeling spicy, like a West Ham win over Southampton this week was still +150 (I guess I like to gang up on the Saints)

Edited by Cash or Czech

Took my initial investment out and am playing with house money. Current and recent bets:

Won Monday Rangers covering the -1.5 spread against Anaheim +105

Won yesterday Crystal Palace over Wolves +130

Lost a four-way parlay +1150 for $1 on some basketball shit

Have Bournemoth over Southampton this afternoon +175

Have Giants covering the formerly +2.5 spread against Jacksonville +100

Stopped doing $5 bets. At most putting up $3 now.

If Vancouver wouldve fucking won last night I wouldve hit it big. 

Had them straight up and then in a parlay with Habs -1.5

hit the habs bet seperately as well. I had bet the Sens to win too but only in a parlay with the Rangers. Should've just kept it seperate

streak betting vancouver now though. Just keep upping your bet on them moneyline until they finally win a fucking game lol

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

If Vancouver wouldve fucking won last night I wouldve hit it big. 

Had them straight up and then in a parlay with Habs -1.5

hit the habs bet separately as well. I had bet the Sens to win too but only in a parlay with the Rangers. Should've just kept it seperate

streak betting vancouver now though. Just keep upping your bet on them moneyline until they finally win a fucking game lol

Cards finally came through for me...Their home record has been fucking terri-bad, but the Saints are a good team to get paid on!

Sunday I'm looking at Green Bay for Sunday giving the 5 1/2 to Washington.  Aaron Rodgers has played like a fucking jack ass the last few weeks, and he's due to bust it loose on the "Commodores" LOL

• Like 2

my tip tonight is Kucherov over 2.5 shots on goal.

in the sweep against florida last year he had 14 shots (2 games of only 2 shots but a combined 10 in the other 2) and 5 shots in his only regular season game against them

he didnt have a shot on goal in their last game. In games following 0 shot game for him last year, he had 8, 5, 4, and 6 shots respectively.

short money at -170 but its a lock 

• Like 1