• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Will be in on Patrick Kane

Phil

38 minutes ago, Phil said:

Just think. Had they waived  Hajek 2-3 months ago instead of sitting on him, they'd probably have plenty of space. Didn't need to pick Leschyshyn off waivers either.  

We can blame Gallants inability to use Goodrow as the 4C, which coincides with his unwillingness to play Kravtsov as part of the reasons why they didn't accrue enough space.  Then again who thought they'd be in position to get both? 

I'll take Domi now thanks. Blackwell too. 

• Applause 1

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Just think. Had they waived  Hajek 2-3 months ago instead of sitting on him, they'd probably have plenty of space. Didn't need to pick Leschyshyn off waivers either.  

We can blame Gallants inability to use Goodrow as the 4C, which coincides with his unwillingness to play Kravtsov as part of the reasons why they didn't accrue enough space.  Then again who thought they'd be in position to get both? 

There is a few blunders, extending Reavo for no reason. Calling up someone from the minors just to be scratched and not even putting in a paper transaction for a few days wasting cap space. 

• Applause 1

24 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Take it back further…if they traded Tony D when they should have they’d never have his dead cap hit this year.

💣

14 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

There is a few blunders, extending Reavo for no reason. Calling up someone from the minors just to be scratched and not even putting in a paper transaction for a few days wasting cap space. 

Like that lady I bangs son (Josh) liked to say. Drury doesn't seem to know how waivers work. 

• LMFAO 1

10 minutes ago, Long live the King said:

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Was literally gonna post this before I saw you did

3 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

When have the Rangers ever announced someone wasn’t playing for management reasons?

Going 11F 7D tonight.

Can’t recall a time ever. 

triple shift Vesey we should be ok 

4 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

When have the Rangers ever announced someone wasn’t playing for management reasons?

Going 11F 7D tonight.

Team makes no sense anyway. VK hasn't played in weeks, what roster management? Why make a. Announcement at all? 

• VINNY! 1