• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Give Kravtsov Permission to Seek Trade; Loaned to KHL

Phil

43 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Play in AHL - probably get called up within the month
Play in KHL - cannot get called up until after the season, Aprilish?

Which One Reaction GIF by Audible

He still would not have been called up, even when Strome and Kakko were out. McKegg is up because he can kill penalties, take faceoffs and be sent back down without issue. 

Gauthier, who made the team over Kravtsov, still doesn’t play. 

This “if he lights it up, he’ll get called up” scenario doesn’t flow. There’s no spot for him now, and he’d still be behind Gauthier. 

5 minutes ago, josh said:

He still would not have been called up, even when Strome and Kakko were out. McKegg is up because he can kill penalties, take faceoffs and be sent back down without issue. 

Gauthier, who made the team over Kravtsov, still doesn’t play. 

This “if he lights it up, he’ll get called up” scenario doesn’t flow. There’s no spot for him now, and he’d still be behind Gauthier. 

Nah, Morgan Baron got called up. I call up definitely would have been VK if he were here.

Just now, Pete said:

Nah, Morgan Baron got called up. I call up definitely would have been VK if he were here.

And send him back down a game later...

we know that would be an issue, even if “this” didn’t happen. 

And again, Barron played and Gauthier  sat, and had only played 1 game. Kravtsov would not have leapfrogged him. 

3 minutes ago, josh said:

And send him back down a game later...

we know that would be an issue, even if “this” didn’t happen. 

And again, Barron played and Gauthier  sat, and had only played 1 game. Kravtsov would not have leapfrogged him. 

You're entitled to that opinion, but you don't know it for a fact. 

Kakko going down opened up a top 6 slot. Gauthier got a chance on top line and choked. There's not a doubt in my mind VK would be here by now if he was still in the system.

Barclay Goodrow is in the top 6. This wasn't the plan, and VK messed it up by being a whiny bitch.

If he had lit it up in Hartford you're probably still looking at Hunt as the 13th forward.

20 93 24

10 16 74

13 72 21

91 17 75

• Like 1

"Play here for 75k,and this time, we'll really, really keep our promise. Not like last time, or the time before that" 

Or, go home and make 750k.

Choices are hard. Details sometimes, aren't fully understood by us. 

What he should have did was skip the yo yo act and stay put like others did. Until they beg you. But, choices are hard. 

Soccer fans should get this, I see it a lot following Canadian players. They get shuffled around, Sent home, come back, never play a game, loaned out, back to youth squad, back up, don't play, play 7 minutes, loaned out again. 

I think some euros just have a completely different perspective on this process that is foreign, and seems dumb, to us. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

On point GIF, because VK is a human cartoon, just mike Franco.

That is James Franco but the analogy is pretty accurate 🙂 Also, you're 100% right that VK would be in the NHL after the way injuries have gone this season and would have had his chance to perform and earn his spot over Gauthier. Gauthier was given a chance for two games in top 6 minutes and looked absolutely terrible. Terrible. Will never be possible to convince me that it wasn't a VK opportunity there, so this tweet is just befuddling. I don't want whiny bitch boys as much as the other guy but if you're going to make some soft little dick sucker of a tweet, sit your ass in hartford for 45s until you get a chance to prove you actually belong here and not there. Goodness knows we need someone to show a little offensive spark here. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Valriera said:

That is James Franco but the analogy is pretty accurate 🙂 Also, you're 100% right that VK would be in the NHL after the way injuries have gone this season and would have had his chance to perform and earn his spot over Gauthier. Gauthier was given a chance for two games in top 6 minutes and looked absolutely terrible. Terrible. Will never be possible to convince me that it wasn't a VK opportunity there, so this tweet is just befuddling. I don't want whiny bitch boys as much as the other guy but if you're going to make some soft little dick sucker of a tweet, sit your ass in hartford for 45s until you get a chance to prove you actually belong here and not there. Goodness knows we need someone to show a little offensive spark here. 

That was supposed to say "like Franco" 😆

• LOL 1