• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Give Kravtsov Permission to Seek Trade; Loaned to KHL

Phil

15 hours ago, Long live the King said:

No one hates Krav.  Lots of people hate that Krav quit.

That's just wrong and we have a thread of 41 sides that proves it.

If you just "hate that he quit" you at some point put it behind you and moves on, just like the Rangers org has done. When you keep posting in "his" thread over and over again with the same lame "he's a lazy prick" comments you're simply hating on the guy, not "that he quit". 

Besides - If you all agreed with the coach and orgs decision about sending him down and keeping Gauthier and Hunt over him, I don't see why you would be so mad about him "quitting". You agree that Gauthier (that gets healthy scratched for McKegg) is better than him, why so freaking mad about losing him then?

I know that if Gauthier quit on the team I wouldn't give a shit. Especially not enough to post 100+ posts in the thread about him leaving lol.

• Applause 1

2 hours ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Besides - If you all agreed with the coach and orgs decision about sending him down and keeping Gauthier and Hunt over him, I don't see why you would be so mad about him "quitting". You agree that Gauthier (that gets healthy scratched for McKegg) is better than him, why so freaking mad about losing him then?

This is just silly and proves that you don't understand anyone's POV but youro wn, nor do you care to. 

No one would agree that Gauthier or Hunt are more talented than VK. But one could argue that they showed more in camp because VK was hurt the whole fucking time!

All the team told him was to get in better condition (well within their rights to do) and he freaked out and quit. 

And the reason the thread is 100 posts long is because people keep posting tweets. If Gauthier quit no one would care because he sucks. People are disappointed in VK because we know how good he could be, and that he's exactly what the team needs, but because he's a child everyone suffers and no one wins. 

That's why comments like "YoU jUsT haTe hiM anD aLL pRoSpeCts" are ridiculous and off base, immature, and a narrow way to look at anything. You can hate the way someone behaves and not hate them as a person/player.

I don't hate anyone here. But sometimes I hate behavior, so I drop them on ignore. Then I give them another chance, and they end up on ignore again. I thought VK was a baby for quitting. When he came back I rooted for him. Now he's being a baby again and I'm gonna call him a baby again. If he comes back and plays well, I'll support him again.

Until he plays a game where he doesn't get enough ice time and asks for a trade...

Edited by Pete
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3

22 hours ago, josh said:

Didnt that win the year-end award every year?

Phil, Mikey, The Dude, RMC, Greg, dunsel if that counts, Niko

I think I post on this board quarterly. I’m prob averaging 4-5 posts a year for the last few. How can I beef with anyone? lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, josh said:

stop hijacking the thread!

Nah bro, I’m beefing with you now.

“I’m top playa hata on Long Island. You b*$&@es better recognize”- Phil (probably)

Edited by Niko
Typo
  • LOL 1
  • Cheers 1