• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Give Kravtsov Permission to Seek Trade; Loaned to KHL

Phil

25 minutes ago, Long live the King said:

Considering your love for Hajek it's hard for anyone to put stock in your evaluation of Dmen.

Yeah I only said Nemeth sucks, Lundkvist shouldn't have made the team over Schneider and that Miller was going to take a big step this year from the get go. 

Clearly don't know what I'm talking about. 

Nother troll. 

2 minutes ago, Drew a Penalty said:

Nah. I still said he has to challenge depth including Joey Keane who the Rangers traded there. That can still be prohibitive of making the team. Maybe he takes his ball and goes back to Finland. I just said maybe you're right because you're throwing a fit with a bunch of "fucks" strewn everywhere, and broken clocks are right twice a day. Maybe that could be the thing you're right about. 

I'd say more but "mod"... 

I’ve been wrong before but I don’t see him getting into the lineup even if the stars align and he makes his way back here. 

too much depth now and too many guys who have been here all year. who would he replace? Hunt on the 4th line? Not even worth it for that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2022 at 11:42 AM, siddious said:

I’ve been wrong before but I don’t see him getting into the lineup even if the stars align and he makes his way back here. 

too much depth now and too many guys who have been here all year. who would he replace? Hunt on the 4th line? Not even worth it for that. 

Who knows. but with playoffs getting close you'll need to be ready for injuries, they are bound to happen.

I would love to see him get another shot but who knows if it'll happen.

28 minutes ago, Pete said:

I just don't see him coming in and taking anyone's job.

I mean of course that wouldn't ever be his expectation either.  I'm sure he would be fine being a black ace and just being a part of the experience of being around the team and org without walking  onto the top two lines. 😂 

I think there's a better chance that both sides feel it's better he stays away and they maybe try again next season vs. him coming in here and walking right into the lineup.  Still to me goes back to you have to earn it, and he's done the absolute polar opposite of any of that to date here.

Edited by jsrangers
  • Like 2

Still think the Rangers need to extend the olive branch first. Regardless of who’s at fault, the organization benefits from trying. If it’s a hard no, he’s dealt this offseason regardless. If it’s a positive and he possibly gets into a few games, it’s a win win. The locker room is strong enough to not have his presence affect anything and he either increases his own trade value if he shows something or it remains exactly where it currently is if he doesn’t. 

• Like 1