• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

3 minutes ago, Long live the King said:

No, he doesn't need adamantium bones.  We need to shoot him into space and have him come back all stretchy like Mr. Fantastic.  I'm sure Dolan has Musk on speed dial.

I mean, I'd also settle for being composed entirely of large stones. Strap pads on top of those things and what holes are there to even shoot at?

I think it's a good time to give Reaves a day off too.  It looks like his legs are either hurt or tired.  One of the goals last night he looked a little behind on.  I think at the beginning of the season we all talked about kind of alternating him in and out of the lineup anyway.  Let Barron have a couple of games here.

• VINNY! 2

2 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I think it's a good time to give Reaves a day off too.  It looks like his legs are either hurt or tired.  One of the goals last night he looked a little behind on.  I think at the beginning of the season we all talked about kind of alternating him in and out of the lineup anyway.  Let Barron have a couple of games here.

Could be an option.

McKegg is subject to waivers if he plays 1 more game.

9 minutes ago, Kevin said:

im not against this

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

I love Reaves being here and I really like when he's in the lineup, but I think you're right Kev!  I think he's still playing hurt from the slew foot from fuck face a few weeks back.  I give him full marks for going in there every game and giving it his all, but we may need to rest him a few games.

The little break next week should be a good time.  I think we have Montreal next Wednesday only, so if he can miss that one after the Vegas game, he'd get 9 days rest.

...may be just what the doctor ordered, man!!  😉

Edited by Ozzy