• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

42 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Can anyone with that NY Post subscription account post the gist of Brooks latest article in which he talks about the Rangers potentially having interest in a reunion with JT Miller?

Pretty sure no one has it, because why the hell would they? 😂

• LOL 2

This is why a lot of people have problems with Georgiev summed into one Tweet…

We are one of the best teams in this league, and nearly every single time this guy has been in net this year, he has been utterly atrocious.

Yet you’re going to sit back, with the team winning, and whine about not playing enough?

I get that these are world class athletes and the competitive nature dictates that they want to play. But Jesus man, read the room. You’re the back up behind one of the best goalies in the NHL and you, yourself, are playing some terrible hockey. 

This little excerpt, in addition to his piss face the other night after the win at MSG to Igor after the game, makes it so difficult to pull for the guy. Obviously we need him for at the very least the next few games here. But man, getting a backup who knows the role and isn’t such a pouty baby (and also isn’t nearly as inconsistent) is imperative by the deadline.

I am happy he played good last night and we won, don’t get me wrong. But this guy is just incredibly difficult to root for. And I can’t imagine that the players don’t see some form of the pouting if it’s coming off as fairly evident to fans on TV.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 4

59 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

We are one of the best teams in this league, and nearly every single time this guy has been in net this year, he has been utterly atrocious.

Yet you’re going to sit back, with the team winning, and whine about not playing enough?

I get that these are world class athletes and the competitive nature dictates that they want to play. But Jesus man, read the room. You’re the back up behind one of the best goalies in the NHL and you, yourself, are playing some terrible hockey. 

This little excerpt, in addition to his piss face the other night after the win at MSG to Igor after the game, makes it so difficult to pull for the guy. Obviously we need him for at the very least the next few games here. But man, getting a backup who knows the role and isn’t such a pouty baby (and also isn’t nearly as inconsistent) is imperative by the deadline.

I am happy he played good last night and we won, don’t get me wrong. But this guy is just incredibly difficult to root for. And I can’t imagine that the players don’t see some form of the pouting if it’s coming off as fairly evident to fans on TV.

He said "Im happy I got to play".......Nothing about we or the team, only himself.

"Thing haven't gone the best"...once again all about himself, don't be happy or anything that your team is playing really well and at top.

Is this guy really serious to think he was going to play when not only he sucked but Igor was on fire.

56 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Yeah I agree. This is a bad look. He's simply not a backup goalie. He doesn't have the mindset. Whether or not he has the actual skills to be a starter, is another question. I think not, but I guess we'll see at some point when he's traded.

He's more upset about his own playing time than the team's place in the standings. It's very high school goalie of him. This is the NHL, son. You're lucky to be here at all. This is another reason why Kincaid should be here. Whether or not he's better than Georgiev is debatable but he's a better teammate. 

• Like 1
  • TroCheckmark 1