• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Interested in Eichel?

Pete

Yes, at face value, but I’d like to know why that is before I have on opinion on it. Seems strange if it’s “for no particular reason” given this alternative has been around for 20 years. And he doesn’t exactly provide a full dossier when Friedman asks him to provide details on who and in which leagues. “Uhhh some high school players, collegiate level”.

Look I’m not trying to say this guy is a snake oil peddling quack, but there are some pretty significant questions imo.

I hear you. Most of that is probably HIPAA.

Will be interesting to see how much more info comes out.

Honestly with the health concerns, I wouldn't take him for free because it means losing Zibanejad. We can't afford both for more than one season. And I'd rather have Zib between the two.

Well, that's not entirely fair. I'd take him for free with the understanding that we could then immediately deal him somewhere else.

Hey man, Arsenal fans have a gift for transfer stalking. It’s an art to be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ORNSTEIN! TIER 1! GET ON THE FLIGHT TRACKERS AND SOMEONE GET ON SITE AT THE PHYSIO

seriously we take this shit too far sometimes.