• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Interested in Eichel?

Pete

they are just fucking with us now at this point

They're watching us, Val...They saw the Eichel thread sinking lower in the chain...

Gotta stoke the fire and troll us a little!!!

Valley must be on this site too I'll bet!! LOL

From your keyboard to God's ears, Nashty!

I'm going to punch myself in the face for this, but thanks Uncle Larry! Hopefully you're right!

Minnesota has tons of cap space....sounds like a good landing area to me!!! http://www.capfriendly.com/teams/wild

They have tons of cap space for one year, then it is straight back to Fuckedville for them next season.

They could use Strome, though.

There’s a rumor floating that Don LaGrecca called in on the Michael Kay Show (he’s on vacation) and said that an Eichel trade is imminent. Again, take it with a grain of salt. I didn’t actually hear it.

Either way, Buffalo can’t knock their pud on this forever.

Doesn’t matter what Adams said, after all that’s happened, they can’t have him in training camp.

There’s a rumor floating that Don LaGrecca called in on the Michael Kay Show (he’s on vacation) and said that an Eichel trade is imminent. Again, take it with a grain of salt. I didn’t actually hear it.

Yeah saw that. The whole show is on TV you’d think there’d be some evidence.