• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Interested in Eichel?

Pete

There has to be something around this, no?

He's in a fucked up situation with his org. He's injured, he wants out, there's rumours about him EVERYWHERE and pre season is getting closer and now he decides to get a Twitter account?

I might read too much into this, but I think the timing here is kinda strange.

For what it's worth, starting with a verified account means he either worked with his agent or the NHL(PA) to facilitate the account. Definitely not a spur of the moment idea.

That doesn't mean the trade is incoming, just means it's more work than just registering.

For what it's worth, starting with a verified account means he either worked with his agent or the NHL(PA) to facilitate the account. Definitely not a spur of the moment idea.

That doesn't mean the trade is incoming, just means it's more work than just registering.

Twitter has a self verification app.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://blog.hootsuite.com/get-verified-twitter-essential-guide/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwj22qnm55_yAhXbX80KHflwBEcQFnoECAMQBg&usg=AOvVaw08iet-fruKLirOsfDOYTnV&ampcf=1

I work in social media and am verified. It's not as simple as "I want to start an account now" and have it be 1:1.

May be nothing-Chytil and Barron are not on the NYR roster on their official website....https://www.nhl.com/rangers/roster?icmp=int_web_nyr_roster_lp_subnav

Chytil is on.

Barron has always been listed as a late season call up from aHL. Same for any other official site.

Adam Herman and Shayna Goldman are verified.

Eichel being verified doesn't signal anything.

Right. What I'm saying is that they likely applied, then waited for prolonged periods of time with a previously existing account.

My understanding is that Eichel never had an account, which suggests it was arranged.

I have no confirmation obviously, other than the suggestion from my experience that it's likely.

Imagining this continuing for the next 2 months will bring this thread to epic new lengths.

Still don't want without salary retention so we can keep Zibby.

I hope we don’t discuss the twitter account verification process for 2 months

I hope we don’t discuss the twitter account verification process for 2 months

I hope we discuss where his Tweets are tracked from. That's always awesome and fun.

"Says here he Tweeted from Buffalo, but he's supposed to be in Rochester shooting people in a mall parking lot."

"I kNeW iT He HaS a bERnEr AcOuWNnT!"

• Like 1