• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Interested in Eichel?

Pete

31 minutes ago, siddious said:

We may have found a dumber gm than kevyn adams 

There's some rumblings that players in the Calgary locker room aren't thrilled with Tkcahuk's antics. 

The borderline hits, the shooting the puck at opposing players, etc.

That doesn't justify this deal or any other, just could be an influencing Factor.

Edited by Pete

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

There's some rumblings that players in the Calgary locker room aren't thrilled with Tkcahuk's antics. 

The borderline hits, the shooting the puck at opposing players, etc.

That doesn't justify this deal or any other, just could be an influencing Factor.

Regardless seems like a lot to give up for a guy who’s a) still injured and b) well you know what I mean 

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

If Tkachuk is offered along with other parts as Weekes mentioned, I’m in disbelief Adams hasn’t accepted. He will not get a better package than something featuring Tkachuk AND 1st rounders.

exactly then if Tkachuk doesn't want to be in BUF he would be 100x easier to move than Eichel. 

1 hour ago, RichieNextel305 said:

If Tkachuk is offered along with other parts as Weekes mentioned, I’m in disbelief Adams hasn’t accepted. He will not get a better package than something featuring Tkachuk AND 1st rounders.

Could be a clause where Buffalo can't trade Tkachuk to a western conference team.

3 hours ago, josh said:

Being so close to Buffalo, I would love to see them get and sign Tkachuk. He’d be great for that team and the fan-hood. 

He versus his brother 8 times a year? Yup.

Perfect Sabre, too. Blue collar as fuck.

• Like 1

• Phil locked this topic