• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2018 Off-Season Thread: #TradeSzn

Phil

drunken man crush, yearning for days of yore?

speaking of April Fools... Your boy Z dropping in all the mocks, today.

I saw a 5 & 7, thought that was crazy...

Bob Stauffer (Oilers radio) has him going 9th!

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
speaking of April Fools... Your boy Z dropping in all the mocks, today.

I saw a 5 & 7, thought that was crazy...

Bob Stauffer (Oilers radio) has him going 9th!

That'll be grand! There is talk about Z, z and Wahly all dropping. We need one of them. I'm convinced all 3 and Svech are the only sure fire top liners. All have a nice upside and high floor.

More impact than Bouchard and safer than the 2 concussions.

I'm seeing Serron Noel now, too, in that #9 area.

Nope, that's a project and a half.

Absolutely. Stay away. Don?t even know that he?s a 1st rounder. Raw physical gifts yes. But no real ?tools? that are unbelievable. His nice showing at WJC had a good part to do with him seeing ice time a lot with Veleno.

If he?s around on day 2, then sure. But IMO, he?s a risk in 1st round

Absolutely. Stay away. Don?t even know that he?s a 1st rounder. Raw physical gifts yes. But no real ?tools? that are unbelievable. His nice showing at WJC had a good part to do with him seeing ice time a lot with Veleno.

If he?s around on day 2, then sure. But IMO, he?s a risk in 1st round

McIl-oel.

Dobson is latest projection at 9 that I saw....

Yep saw the same.

I guess we will find out. I don't anticipate fireworks with our #9 pick.

A whole lot of anticipation, and a whole lot of yawn when we get a D-man the teams before us liked least.

Pass the Tito's Vodka.

Am I guilty of underrating d-men today. Yes. I am sure that I am.

Says Pierre Page

Says Pierre Page,

"I see him being in those top three defensemen eventually,” says Savage. “I’m sure with his work ethic and determination he’s going to continue going strong. Whatever team gets him is gonna get lucky because he’s a great kid.”

“I would not want to be the team who passes on him at the draft.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/noah-dobson-unique-road-2018-160029561.html

Just trying to get saliva flowing...

These guys play an even more important role in 2018 supporting the offense and making a difference, so yes, we need really good D, because now maybe they are the 4th and 5th "forwards" on the ice with extra defensive responsibilities?

So I will get out of my pre-draft funk and enjoy!

I really don't want to consume more than 1 drink tonight as it will mess up my cycling at 8 a.m. tomorrow ... how to get through this with realistic expectations? Guess I better make that 1st drink/chicken wing count?

Nah, I'm just fekkin' with y'alls. We all know the key to enjoyment here is proper chicken wings.

Have fun y'alls bunch of fine smellers!

Nhl network is airing the 2003 first round now. I feel like I’m prepared now for tonight. No matter what happens they can’t fuck it up anymore than jessiman

lmao what did they say about Jessiman when he was drafted? I dont even remember what the over-all reaction was.

Rieder would be a nice addition. Don't care for Duclair.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I almost prefer these types of “change of scenery”/last chance before Europe guys. See if you can snag one or two, possibly on two-way contracts. Cheap, don’t need to play. Maybe find a spark. If not, waive and move on.

We will see a few more that don’t get qualified, and I wouldn’t mind grabbing something similar via trade.

Hell, a young change of scenery plus a 3rd loner and we have a similar roster to Vegas, last summer. A bunch of castoffs and underachievers .

Archived