• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#68) Wolf Pack at Tampa Bay Lightning // Awkward Family Reunion Pt. 1

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, appearing on Saturday Night Live is definitely something that could turn your season into shit. I mean, it makes so much sense, how could it not be the reason ? At least it’s not as bad as the SI or EA curse.

Such a thing could change the people you hang out with away from the game, and your commitment to the game. Nightlife and overall attitude can change from such a thing. Matt Harvey is kind of an example....

Such a thing could change the people you hang out with away from the game, and your commitment to the game. Nightlife and overall attitude can change from such a thing. Matt Harvey is kind of an example....

Matt Harvey’s arm fell off. Different.

Not sure if Skjei is smoking weed with the SNL cast, but I’ll ask around.

People were saying that about Ronning a month ago,

Who says that's still not the case?

We won't know until next fall. There's going to be a lot of shit to sort out. Not to be negative but my intuition is to think that both these guys are going to struggle to produce at the AHL level.

What are people saying about Gettinger? He also had another big season ala Ronning in Jrs? Big dude. I know nothing about hos game though.

This is Drew a Penalty's territory, but based on my peripheral understanding, he'd probably be another add.

Pock was pretty much garbage all around

Pock was a good skater, a good puck carrier, shot the puck without hesitation and led the defense in offense in the playoffs i believe in his rookie season. Fucking guy hit like a ton of bricks. I was a fan...

Not a knock on hank but he has to settle down. This is not a good team. Tons of kids trying a learning and probably not long for the nhl. If this is going to be a long rebuild and likely it is he cannot be motherfucking his teammates after every goal against. It doesn’t help anything and makes him look like an ass

Not a knock on hank but he has to settle down. This is not a good team. Tons of kids trying a learning and probably not long for the nhl. If this is going to be a long rebuild and likely it is he cannot be motherfucking his teammates after every goal against. It doesn’t help anything and makes him look like an ass

that's what he does... I don't see it changing

Not a knock on hank but he has to settle down. This is not a good team. Tons of kids trying a learning and probably not long for the nhl. If this is going to be a long rebuild and likely it is he cannot be motherfucking his teammates after every goal against. It doesn?t help anything and makes him look like an ass

Yup. I agree. Just embrace the suck.

Not a knock on hank but he has to settle down. This is not a good team. Tons of kids trying a learning and probably not long for the nhl. If this is going to be a long rebuild and likely it is he cannot be motherfucking his teammates after every goal against. It doesn?t help anything and makes him look like an ass

that's what he does... I don't see it changing

Yeah, he?s got 3 years left, give or take. Not gonna change now.

Archived