• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#68) Wolf Pack at Tampa Bay Lightning // Awkward Family Reunion Pt. 1

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The scary thing with Hank is that he's going to want to coach a la Messier

I've been on the Keefe train a while now, but if Carolina does something as stupid as firing Peters, I'm willing to hop off at the very next stop.

Who says that's still not the case?

We won't know until next fall. There's going to be a lot of shit to sort out. Not to be negative but my intuition is to think that both these guys are going to struggle to produce at the AHL level.

Reading lots of internal hype the last few months about Ronning. Now hearing more good stuff about him. If his numbers in the WHL arent anything to build off, why are we high on any of the acquisitions from the WHL the Rangers just made?

I've been on the Keefe train a while now, but if Carolina does something as stupid as firing Peters, I'm willing to hop off at the very next stop.

Dunny meant he’s going to want to be a coach like Messier wants to be a coach. Not wanting a coach “like” Messier.

Reading lots of internal hype the last few months about Ronning. Now hearing more good stuff about him. If his numbers in the WHL arent anything to build off, why are we high on any of the acquisitions from the WHL the Rangers just made?

Just google Corey Locke. Numbers aren't the be all end all.

I think there’s always a hesitation about a guy who is 5’9 165 until he proves himself at every level before sticking.

Archived