• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Phil

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since the show has a reduced budget now, probably yes.

I'm actually glad they cut the budget. As visually appealing as the first season was, I'm much more emotionally invested in the drama around the second than I ever was with the first. The fact there are less zombies doesn't really take away from the show that much, IMO.

I'm actually glad they cut the budget. As visually appealing as the first season was, I'm much more emotionally invested in the drama around the second than I ever was with the first. The fact there are less zombies doesn't really take away from the show that much, IMO.

I think so, 2nd season was horrible compared to the first. There was no balance of zombies and drama, it was like 80% drama, 20% zombies opposed to the 1st season which was more balanced IMO

I think so, 2nd season was horrible compared to the first. There was no balance of zombies and drama, it was like 80% drama, 20% zombies opposed to the 1st season which was more balanced IMO

Again, I was much more emotionally invested in the drama in the second season than I was in the first. The first was impressive, but there was a TON of focus on the zombies themselves. Every episode had at least one "HOLY SHIT!" moment with them, and they went to extreme lengths to add that gore factor in.

If it was 80/20 Drama/Zombies this season, it was 80/20 Zombies/Drama in the first IMO.

Again, I was much more emotionally invested in the drama in the second season than I was in the first. The first was impressive, but there was a TON of focus on the zombies themselves. Every episode had at least one "HOLY SHIT!" moment with them, and they went to extreme lengths to add that gore factor in.

If it was 80/20 Drama/Zombies this season, it was 80/20 Zombies/Drama in the first IMO.

Hmmmm I see, I just felt like the drama didn't get far, I guess since it was a short season how many episodes again? I still wanna know so many things. I wonder when well find out about what that doctor said to the married sheriff jeez I forgot his name

Hmmmm I see, I just felt like the drama didn't get far, I guess since it was a short season how many episodes again? I still wanna know so many things. I wonder when well find out about what that doctor said to the married sheriff jeez I forgot his name

Season isn't over. The finale was a mid-season finale.

I completely disagree with you that the drama didn't get anywhere, too. The entire mid-season finale was a huge culmination. Add to that the fact that Shane and Andrea are fucking, the relationship between Glen and Maggie, the tension between Shane and Dale, the tension between Shane and Rick, the fact Lori is pregnant, etc.

There's a ton of drama going on and a lot of it is set to culminate this season.