• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Phil

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that Shane killed Otis.

Gotta do what you gotta do.

That was huge in re-establishing that "do what you must" atmosphere the first season really put in play.

The group was getting really comfortable despite the whole Shane/Rick/Sarah nonsense.

Fuckin' brutal though, man. Nasty way to go for a big man like that.

This show pisses me off as much as I enjoy it. How can you have a zombie show where all of the main characters live? The black guy gets that huge gash on his arm and the next scene he's all taped up. Of course he lives. The boy is gonna probably live. Shane lived through that high school trip. And they'll probably find that little girl.

People need to die. Also, why do they have so much electricity on the farm?

Is it me or does anyone else see something developing between Glenn and Hershel's daughter? Seems like an awkwardly timed romance will begin.

From that awkward hello from when they returned? I suppose, but those seeds are really premature, I'd say.

This show pisses me off as much as I enjoy it. How can you have a zombie show where all of the main characters live? The black guy gets that huge gash on his arm and the next scene he's all taped up. Of course he lives. The boy is gonna probably live. Shane lived through that high school trip. And they'll probably find that little girl.

the way they have set the whole situation up it isnt far fetched that the farm could have a generator and they have all the gas they need on the highway.

People do die. They lost at least four or five of the group (not counting the scientist from the CDC) in the first season.

A major character doesn't need to die every episode. That would kill the show entirely.

People do die. They lost at least four or five of the group (not counting the scientist from the CDC) in the first season.

A major character doesn't need to die every episode. That would kill the show entirely.

Amy was the only one from the main group that has really died and she wasn't even a really major character. The scientist is hardly a character at all.

I don't think a major character needs to die every episode.. but one a season and maybe a supporting character or two. I mean who has died that we've gotten to know at all? It's bullshit in my opinion. Way too soft for a show that focuses on such a harsh world.

Amy was the only one from the main group that has really died and she wasn't even a really major character. The scientist is hardly a character at all.

I don't think a major character needs to die every episode.. but one a season and maybe a supporting character or two. I mean who has died that we've gotten to know at all? It's bullshit in my opinion. Way too soft for a show that focuses on such a harsh world.

Main character deaths have to be epic. I think they made up for not killing off a main character last season by killing off four mid-level characters and having the whereabouts of Merle still unknown.

I wouldn't be opposed to a little more despair, but it has to make sense. I don't want character death for the sake of character death. I want things happening for a reason, like Otis' death.

Main character deaths have to be epic. I think they made up for not killing off a main character last season by killing off four mid-level characters and having the whereabouts of Merle still unknown.

I wouldn't be opposed to a little more despair, but it has to make sense. I don't want character death for the sake of character death. I want things happening for a reason, like Otis' death.

I think Shane should be the next to die, or T-Dog.

Well that's the thing. At this point in the comic book, Shane has been dead for a while. I'm fine with them not following the comic book perfectly... I didn't even read it actually. But not killing Shane is huge because no major characters are being killed.

Jacqui we hardly knew. Same with Jim. Both the boy and the little girl can't live. That's just too damn soft for a zombie show.

Edited by Phil in Absentia

Rules of American TV/Film

1. You cant kill children. They will both survive this.

2. They must maintain a level of diversity. Glenn and the black dude are not going anywhere unless they meet new people.

3. If you don't accurately follow the comic book series, the comic book fans will bitch about it.

Glad to be right about Glenn. He seemed to hit it off well with Maggie. Odd that a sexual relationship would begin with him trying to sneak condoms into his bag.

Yeah, good call, but no need for spoilers tags. Show already aired.