• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Phil

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably because Herschel thinks there could be a cure (stems back to his convo with Rick).

That's what I figured as well, but man... a fuckin' barn full of them? How does he feed them? How does he keep them alive? Makes you shutter to think.

My guess is that his religion also takes a part here. He said himself that he didn't want guns on the property, so my guess is that he feels that killing them is still wrong despite the fact they're barely human.

That's what I figured as well, but man... a fuckin' barn full of them? How does he feed them? How does he keep them alive? Makes you shutter to think.

My guess is that his religion also takes a part here. He said himself that he didn't want guns on the property, so my guess is that he feels that killing them is still wrong despite the fact they're barely human.

I caught myself wondering the same thing last night after watching it! :confused:

do they even starve? if that was the case wouldnt they all be dead by now probably?

anyway, this show is seriously getting better with time.

After seeing that, does anyone else think Herschel knew about the walker in the well from last week?

Maybe. It was really water logged so it'd been there a really long while, and Herschel's daughter was pretty nervous about them trying to pull it out.

Probably because Herschel thinks there could be a cure (stems back to his convo with Rick).

How do you cure undead people? They're the living dead, if you cured them, wouldn't they just die? I don't think you can cure a decaying body. If there were to be a cure, it would most likely be used on people who had been bit, but didn't die at the hands of walkers.

I mean, he told them to use that well, so whats not to say that the walkers in the barn aren't people that also came across the farm.

There were at leas 10 of them and they were locked in. Why would they lock themselves in the barn and why wouldn't some of them try to escape if they were attacked?

I think they're there for a reason.

Knew it had to be somethin big for him to keep the walkers in the barn. And idk about you guys but Shane the way he acted with the gun was pretty intense, alot of emotion from him, but its all true if there is a walker its not going to stand still and wait for her to shoot it, its going to be mocing around she needs to focus more.

Made sense now why Herschel kept the walkers in the barn. Very slow episode aside from the 2 walker scenes. Mid-season finale is this Sunday? I'd imagine one of three things happens: Someone gets bit, they find Sophia, they move on. All three could happen for all we know.

Yup. Said above that his religion would factor in.

Which makes sense for his character, no matter how wrong it may seem to us. Gotta keep in mind here — he's likely never been off that farm or seen the world for what it it really is.

My guess for the mid-season finale? They find Sophia and Shane & Co. upset Herschell to the point that he wants/demands them gone. Glen will be conflicted due to his love affair with the daughter and Rick will want to stay with his wife, who he finally knows is pregnant.

Group splits (again) as a result.

Good speculation. Do you think they will show both groups then, or focus on just Rick and whomever joins him? This and Boardwalk are the only two shows that I've been this into. I feel like both shows have great story lines with great possibilities.

If they do split up, it'll be interesting to see who goes with who. Dale might not go with Andrea considering the last episode. Daryl, T-dog, etc.

If I had to lay a guess as to how it breaks out:

Andrea fucking Shane means she follows Shane now. Shane likely takes with him T-Dog and Dale by default (who will follow Andrea).

Glen, Rick, Sarah, Lori and the son stay.

Daryl is the wild card.