• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Phil

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So gangster when Rick shot those 2 dudes! They were annoying. Only thing that bothered me was that they never went back to Rick's wife after the accident.

It was OK, more of a surprise for next episode. That or at least show a bunch of zombies walking down the highway towards her car and then end it right there.

Idk I liked that scene in the bar, the suspense would kill me if that were to happen, see zombies then just cut it off.

Well I'm saying, you said you didn't like the fact that they didn't show Rick's wife in the accident after so I'm giving options there.

Lol, wouldn't you want more suspense in a show?

I love it when they leave you hanging till next weekend

Well I'm saying, you said you didn't like the fact that they didn't show Rick's wife in the accident after so I'm giving options there.

Lol, wouldn't you want more suspense in a show?

I love it when they leave you hanging till next weekend

Yeah I thought they should have went back to it just to see what was going on, but I'm sure they will next week. If Zombies were walking to her car, that would have been some scary shit lol.

I wish I actually knew if this was anything like the comics. Unfortunately I was denied the chance to buy a bunch of comics. They're like $2-3 and there's a comic store that's like 3 blocks away from my school. I tried buying like 5-6, but the owner said I couldn't without parental permission.

You should have came back as with your dad.

• Like 2

Two interesting things I've seen posted, people going to ask the guests on The Talking Dead Show Sunday;

Everyone is infected, but the infection is not severe enough or it does not activate until death. This is what Dr Jenner told Rick at the end of season 1. That's why Rick shot the fat guy in the head and it's why you see some zombies without bite/scratch/attack marks. Once people die, the virus kicks in.

Since Maggie was feeding the walkers in the barn the entire time, why didn't she notice Sophia in there when she knew everybody else was out searching for a "Little Girl" from the moment they arrived at the farm?

Two interesting things I've seen posted, people going to ask the guests on The Talking Dead Show Sunday;

Everyone is infected, but the infection is not severe enough or it does not activate until death. This is what Dr Jenner told Rick at the end of season 1. That's why Rick shot the fat guy in the head and it's why you see some zombies without bite/scratch/attack marks. Once people die, the virus kicks in.

I read the spoiler somewhere too that that's what happened in the comics I believe...

And 2. It could have been any other girl.... Not sure why people are assuming she didn't want to say anything. They could be right but EH

Edited by Phil in Absentia

Really? I loved the one where the zombies were on the highway and T-dog gets cut by the door

I think the bar scene was what put it over the top. We havent seen any people vs. people yet and I think that scene made the whole show a little bit more dynamic.

Also when they were loading corpses into the truck and the arms falls off as they drove off had me LOL

The only thing I didnt like about the episode was Rick's wife being a moron.