• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Phil

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That whole turn for Rick is interesting, though, because as great as it was to see him finally exert authority, he did so in a way that was so reminiscent of the guy he just killed — Shane. I think that's what sort of turned the group off to his having done so. Something of a it's not what you said but how you said it kind of thing, you know?

I think he's right about it, and he was right not to share the Jenner information with the group, but that's a tough pill to swallow considering everything that just happened. I realize he just hit a breaking point, but that was a poor moment to lay all that on the shoulders of an already fractured and crumbling group.

What the hell I couldnt even tell that was a "prison" that they showed at the end until "talking dead" came on and they mentioned it :rofl:

But honestly.. what a frickin awesome season. I love this show.

Lori getting mad at rick made hate here just that much more. Why is she such a stupid bitch?

I still don't get what's to hate about him. He's easily the most interesting character on the show. Bar none.

The only characters I really despised as a character was Lori.

Yeah I hated Shane for acting like he did, but his character development and everything was just awesome!

Lori? I just don't understand how she acts.

T-dog and Sophia's mom weren't used that much this season, so I can't say much about them. Feelings are neutral there except I always hated Sophia's mom anyway.

Hershel I like, and I'd be upset if he died honestly. That one moment where that zombie was creeping behind him scared me. Rick to the rescue.

And Daryl is still the man. If I had to pick one guy to walk around the forest with to go hunting for zombies, it'd definitely be Daryl with an obvious different weapon of choice maybe.

But Andrea has an awesome pistol shot

The only characters I really despised as a character was Lori.

Yeah I hated Shane for acting like he did, but his character development and everything was just awesome!

Lori? I just don't understand how she acts.

T-dog and Sophia's mom weren't used that much this season, so I can't say much about them. Feelings are neutral there except I always hated Sophia's mom anyway.

Hershel I like, and I'd be upset if he died honestly. That one moment where that zombie was creeping behind him scared me. Rick to the rescue.

And Daryl is still the man. If I had to pick one guy to walk around the forest with to go hunting for zombies, it'd definitely be Daryl with an obvious different weapon of choice maybe.

But Andrea has an awesome pistol shot

Pretty much agree with everything here. Lori and her stupid kid are my least favorite characters on the show.

Pretty much agree with everything here. Lori and her stupid kid are my least favorite characters on the show.

I'm willing to give Carl a shot though. He's still young and I feel like he's confused under shitty circumstances. Yeah I'd strangle him now, but kid is what age? 10, maybe 11, 12?

Does anyone think those 2 black people from season 1 will ever show up again?

I tihnk they were Morgan and Duane (son).

Those two guys in the house and Morgan lost his wife annd had to make a decision to kill his zombie wife or not?

On talking dead yesterday the writers mentioned that one of the three "what happened to" characters... morgan, duane, and darryls brother will be on the show again in season 3.

On talking dead yesterday the writers mentioned that one of the three "what happened to" characters... morgan, duane, and darryls brother will be on the show again in season 3.

Ah, I thought I heard something about that.

Eh guess we won't see morgan or duane. Season 3 and still no Daryls' brother? That'd be dumb lol

I'm not sure, honestly. They could ? it'd be a nice feel-good moment, but I think there's a lot more focus right now on the Prison and what's likely to happen there than there is on tying up loose ends like Morgan and Duane.

No, no, no... the writer said that there is a 100% chance that 33% of that group will return — that means one guy among them is coming back. Logic tells you it's not likely to be Morgan or Duane, seeing as they were a team of sorts.

http://screenrant.com/walking-dead-season-3-michonne-danai-gurira-merle-kofi-159867/

In other Walking Dead news, Daily Dead reports that actor Michael Rooker let it be known that his character Merle (seen above) will indeed be back in season 3. Will he be a hallucination once again? Or will he be in cahoots with a certain Governor? Only time will tell.

He survived early in the first season. You guys don't remember when they went back for him and found the cuffs and his hand on the roof? He sawed his own hand off to get free and then cauterized the wound in that kitchen they made their way through and took their truck to leave town.

He survived early in the first season. You guys don't remember when they went back for him and found the cuffs and his hand on the roof? He sawed his own hand off to get free and then cauterized the wound in that kitchen they made their way through and took their truck to leave town.

He's a one-hand man on his own. I don't doubt that he did what it takes to survive, but I'm not looking forward to hearing about the shit he did to survive.