• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Phil

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just last weeks episode.... Holy shit was awesome. You guys are tripping for hating it.

I don't see any cheesey in it at all.

Plus Johnny , that's why you hate Darryl? Because he's an asshole? Lmao come on now.

Favorite guy on this show right now, we need more Darryl

Tonight's episode should be awesome.

I feel like there's more conflict now between different groups.

Maggie vs Glenn

Shane vs Hershel

Most people vs Hershel

Blonde chick what's her name vs Maggie

Etc.

Getting better IMO and the drama is making it better and I usually hate drama

Who is that walker they keep showing? Is that supposed to symbolize something, just there, someone we know or supposed to know or will know in the future?

Weird...

Clearly it's symbolizing Shane's struggle with his "rogue" nature. If he leaves the group, he knows he could very well end up like that walker.. alone and quite possibly, a walker.

Clearly it's symbolizing Shane's struggle with his "rogue" nature. If he leaves the group, he knows he could very well end up like that walker.. alone and quite possibly, a walker.

First thought that came to my head when I saw that, I guess he realized he keeps pulling shit like he did with Rick, he will one day end up like that.

Carl is one dumb little fucker. What is it with Rick's family being filled with a bunch of dumb asses? First Lori fucks up and now Carl? The only sense of reason in the group was killed off because the little dumb ass had nothing better to do.

Either way, good ending to the episode. It's unfortunate that Dale was killed off of all people, but they did a good job of killing him off. Lots of drama int hat last season.

Carl needs to die for me to be happy though.

Carl is such a stupid little kid. What kills me about all of this is that they just let him run around wherever the fuck he wants. No one watches him, including his own mother and father. It's ridiculous.

They already killed one kid off the show. Killing Carl might shatter the show. I don't think he needs to die, I just think he needed to learn that his actions have serious consequences, and having realized that the walker he thought would be fun just to fuck around with was the one that ultimately killed Dale might have done just that.

I guess quick release will be happy, though, considering they finally killed off a legit cast member.

I don't know, I just think that him dying would actually change Lori and Rick's perspectives. Lori is incredibly close minded and Carl's death would be something that could really get her thinking. Like one of the Andrea had said, nothing had happened to her, she doesn't know what it's like to really lose someone. Plus it would probably lead to some nice conflict between Rick and Shane.

I think there will already be conflict from Dale's death. You probably have some people trying to uphold Dale's beliefs of being moral with Andrea probably following in his footsteps as the group's conscience. There's also potential for Hershel and Co. trying to be peaceful. Then you have the shoot first guys like Daryl and Shane. Should be good.

I just think killing Carl would actually lead the series in the right direction.