• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Phil

I was thinking Darryl's brother might be the leader of Randall's group. I doubt that now, though.

That's actually not a crazy idea. He fits the mold, for sure.

But the article above made note of a "Governor" figure that it seems they're going to run into in the prison.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they encounter the group, then I bet he is. I just dont know if they will. It feels like that idea has came and went.

They could always encounter them in the prison, or outside of it. It'd be a great way to pull Merle back into the show, and even better for the depth considering how torn Daryl will be over it all in having to choose between kinship (obviously his blood brother) and brotherhood (what he has with the group).

I wonder if JohnnyD hates Daryl still?

Nope, he is on the same side as Rick, he is okay by me now Mikey! :D

So reading into this Michonne chick, that two people she are holding on the chains are her boyfriend and his best friend, now that is how it was in the comic, Idk if it is like that on the TV series. This chick looks bad ass! I can't wait for her character next season.

Nope, he is on the same side as Rick, he is okay by me now Mikey! :D

So reading into this Michonne chick, that two people she are holding on the chains are her boyfriend and his best friend, now that is how it was in the comic, Idk if it is like that on the TV series. This chick looks bad ass! I can't wait for her character next season.

Urgh I hope not, I hate those spoilers!

Would people like this show as much if it wasn't the only one on for its genre?

Probably. It's a post-apocalyptic, survival show with mysterious elements that stays (somewhat) within the realm of reality. It's not the first show of its kind. The characters are relatively interesting and there's an overarching storyline to survive and get to the bottom of the outbreak. The zombies have very little to do with the show actually.

I know there's a thread. I was just kind of conversing with Jimmys' question.

I'm probably going to rent out the DVDs some time so I can catch up

It was a really good show, ending kinda pissed me off, but I am anxious for season 2 to start, I hate that they took nearly a year off between shows -__-

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2012/02/david-morrissey-cast-as-the-governor.php/

AMC announced today that David Morrissey has been cast in the role of The Governor in the network's critically acclaimed hit series The Walking Dead. The Governor, a character from Robert Kirkman's graphic novel, is the leader of Woodbury, a small settlement of survivors, and becomes the chief antagonist for Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and his group.

Just a reminder, fellas — we haven't hit any yet, but any information that might be a spoiler, please put between tags. It's one thing to post that so and so has been cast for a role when AMC's blog promotes it, but when you start getting into where each of these characters come from, what they're like, story lines they experienced in the comics, etc. we should be using spoiler tags to prevent others from having any of these angles ruined for them.

Finally watched it last night, Lori needs to die off, or the writing is just horrible for her. She's butt hurt why, her boy toy is dead now?

Then she doesn't know where her own son is until the fiesta is upon them?

Rick finally giving it to them, Sophias mom trying to launch a rebellion, kill that weak bitch too :P