• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Phil

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no. they acted as though they were so far from the farm. but they werent.. the fences. what the fuck was carl doing there? what were those flashing zombie images? why did shane come back as a zombie?

Flashing zombies were Shane's brain changing, I think. Shane came back because the "infection" is air born, and when he was only stabbed, his brain was still 'intact' so the infection took over his body. From what I understand...

Well, that solidifies the theory that the virus is airborn and that EVERYONE is in fact infected.

Dale and Shane dead within two weeks is huge, too! Wow.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120312024157/walkingdead/images/thumb/1/17/Episode-12-walker-shane20123854018561034612890123598156901.jpg/582px-Episode-12-walker-shane20123854018561034612890123598156901.jpg

Edited by Phil in Absentia

no. they acted as though they were so far from the farm. but they werent.. the fences. what the fuck was carl doing there? what were those flashing zombie images? why did shane come back as a zombie?

Carl heard the shot that went off and came looking he said. Shane came back just like the kid came back, after Shane broke his neck.

Yep that's basically it although we can't be so sure that it's airborne IMO. As far far-fetched it may seem, imagine everyone being injected with a virus or something?

Don't think so, explains how the whole world got infected so fast if its airborne.

Don't think so, explains how the whole world got infected so fast if its airborne.

Makes sense.

Shane as a zombie = awesome.

I find one thing weird. Shane seemed to be getting zombie visions even before he died, did anyone else realize that? Some weird metaphors going on right there

I'd love to see them tie this all back to what was whispered in the ear of Rick by the CDC scientist back at the end of the first episode. My theory is still that the virus is airborne, or was expected to mutate into an airborne strain and that he was working on a vaccine/cure for the living, not a cure for the dead. Edited by Phil in Absentia

Wow. What an ending.

Is that a prison? Now that's the type of area you can fortify! :D

Also, the hooded person, who we now can confirm is Michonne (via the Talking Dead) looks sick!

Edited by Phil in Absentia

The chick who saved Andrea that had the two armless/jawless walkers on chains that she was dragging around like pets!

I agree with you about Lori though. That was ridiculous. Weeks before she's basically begging him to kill Shane. Now he does and she's pissed?