• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Phil

They already killed one kid off the show. Killing Carl might shatter the show. I don't think he needs to die, I just think he needed to learn that his actions have serious consequences, and having realized that the walker he thought would be fun just to fuck around with was the one that ultimately killed Dale might have done just that.

I guess quick release will be happy, though, considering they finally killed off a legit cast member.

YESSSSSSSS!!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YESSSSSSSS!!!

:rofl:

I figured dAle would die. Too weak, too annoying at times. Good episode

He was certainly a candidate for a group death, but probably the "safest" bet next to Shane because of how at odds he's been/tends to be with the group as a whole.

:rofl:

He was certainly a candidate for a group death, but probably the "safest" bet next to Shane because of how at odds he's been/tends to be with the group as a whole.

What I was really hoping for... was more along the lines of all the events happening except Rick being there to see Dale.

I would have liked it if someone like Shane or another show Dale in the throat or somewhere else to end his misery (even though clearly the best way to end someone is to shoot him in the head).

I just thought Dale turning into a zombie would be a nice way to put it if the directors are going along the lines of what I believe Dr. Jenner told Rick

Why Dale? I wouldn't have minded seeing Darrel go because I can't stand him, but I doubt they will off Shane. Also Carle is getting annoying now, something needs to happen with this kid.

Darrel is essential still IMO. Still has to see if his brother is still alive, he's one of the strong ones in the group also.

Wtf does Dale too besides moan and bitch about things? As much as I feel for him because he seemed like a nice guy, just got way too annoying

Darrel is essential still IMO. Still has to see if his brother is still alive, he's one of the strong ones in the group also.

Wtf does Dale too besides moan and bitch about things? As much as I feel for him because he seemed like a nice guy, just got way too annoying

He wanted what was best for the group can't really blame him for that. Darrel on the other hand I don't like him anymore after he acted the way he did after they found out Sophia was a walker and in the barn the whole time, he acted like a complete douchebag, I don't like him anymore.

Lol, he hasn't really hurt anyone though.

He's tough, he's upset they went searching for a long time and found out she was in the barn eventually. He risked his life. I would be angry too

Yeah but he is the only one that bitched about it, you didn't see Shane, Rick, Glenn, Herschel bitching like he did. Idk just can't stand him anymore.

Isn't that the whole reason why Shane is mad at Rick though? Because they went looking for someone for so long? Not primarily that, but he is mad at Rick for being "soft" which in that case is soft.

And for Hershel, why would he be a dick about it? LOL, he didn't go searching for anyone

Isn't that the whole reason why Shane is mad at Rick though? Because they went looking for someone for so long? Not primarily that, but he is mad at Rick for being "soft" which in that case is soft.

And for Hershel, why would he be a dick about it? LOL, he didn't go searching for anyone

Herschel went looking sometimes did he not? Or did I just imagine that? lol